Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What night are the Opening Ceremonies?

Social media should receive credit for displaying how well off we are here in the US of A. Between Rio and wherever the winter games were held a couple years ago, I think it's plain to see we truly live in the greatest country on Earth.

 

And still take it for granted.

And still take it for granted.

 

Man... People are so blind to all the beautiful things right under their nose, and I'm guilty of it too.

Man... People are so blind to all the beautiful things right under their nose, and I'm guilty of it too.

 

I think we are all guilty of it. You nailed it.

I think we are all guilty of it. You nailed it.

 

Of course we are. We all want better for ourselves, but that doesn't mean what we already have isn't enough.

I'd go without a second thought.

 

Same. I ain't skeered.

Of course we are. We all want better for ourselves, but that doesn't mean what we already have isn't enough.

 

I knew I liked you, Snottie.

I knew I liked you, Snottie.

 

I swear I'll catch you the next time HS basketball is being played at Rupp. We got some things to discuss.

I swear I'll catch you the next time HS basketball is being played at Rupp. We got some things to discuss.

 

Word up! :thumb:

What night are the Opening Ceremonies?

 

Tonight 8/5/16 at 7:30 pm et

I'd go without a second thought.

 

It looks like those Brazilian Butt Lift infomercials have a fan :lol2:

The Tongan Taekwando has my attention.

Already in it and feeling the moment. Rowing this morning and the cycling road race. Take the mid afternoon off and then watch the USA women's soccer team and the first men's USA basketball game. Swimming will be the nightcap. 4x100 IM medals awarded tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.