Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Venus and Serena are down after the first set. They've never lost a match in Olympic play when playing together.

 

They gone...Venus couldn't make a shot and her defensive positioning on many balls was questionable to say the least.

  • Author
Katie Ledecky complete domination.

 

Absurd how much she crushed everyone and her own record. Sounds like she will in the 800m also.

 

I am ready for Phelps!

Absurd how much she crushed everyone and her own record. Sounds like she will in the 800m also.

 

I am ready for Phelps!

Would be really cool to see him win a few more.

They were showing the replay of that 2008 mens relay. That was incredible, I vividly remember watching that.

How about the 40-something gymnast still competing on her 70-something Olympics?

 

And---does anyone else feel like a total slug while watching these games?

  • Author
They were showing the replay of that 2008 mens relay. That was incredible, I vividly remember watching that.

 

Buddy and I were texting about it earlier. We happen to be at a house party when it went down. 30 crammed into a living room and all went nuts. One of my favorite "sports fan" memories.

I was watching it and just gasped. That course looked way too unsafe.

 

I didn't see the men's race yesterday but I heard it was a bloodbath basically.

 

I watched it and it was bad.

I'm seeing reports that Van Vleuten (Dutch cyclist) is in ICU with a concussion, three spinal fractures and cerebral trauma.

 

I think they estimated her speed going into that curve at 50 mph

GOAT! No question.

He won the thing. The other 2 just needed not to collapse.

He won the thing. The other 2 just needed not to collapse.

No doubt, unreal split in those last 50M.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.