Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

I saw that. Looked bad.

 

I keep waiting for an update on her condition but nothing yet. That makes it more worrisome in my mind.

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unconfirmed reports from Dutch TV that she is okay.

 

Hard to believe if true after watching it happen but I'm hoping it is true.

I really hope the Dutch woman bike road racer is okay. She took a terrible spill a few minutes ago and I fear she may have broke her neck from the look of it.

 

Unconfirmed reports that she is "in shock, but okay" and headed to the hospital.

 

Horrifying to watch.

Unconfirmed reports that she is "in shock, but okay" and headed to the hospital.

 

Horrifying to watch.

 

I was watching it and just gasped. That course looked way too unsafe.

 

I didn't see the men's race yesterday but I heard it was a bloodbath basically.

  • Author
I love watching Walsh-Jennings

 

Between her and Dalhausser. Really enjoy watching them play sand volleyball.

  • Author

Anyone catch how the German (I think) gymnasty totally screwed his knee on a floor routine? Turns around and somehow still performs on the pommel horse ao his team can still make it through. Was awesome and heroic.

 

Anyone hear what his injury was?

I was watching it and just gasped. That course looked way too unsafe.

 

I didn't see the men's race yesterday but I heard it was a bloodbath basically.

 

I watched it. Lots of cyclists went down. Worst injury I heard about was a broken collarbone.

I watched it. Lots of cyclists went down. Worst injury I heard about was a broken collarbone.

 

I think they said today that there was a broken pelvis yesterday too.

  • Author

Not looking good for our Men's volleyball team right now. Medal favorite trailing 2-0 to Canada right now.

I'm seeing reports that Van Vleuten (Dutch cyclist) is in ICU with a concussion, three spinal fractures and cerebral trauma.

Venus and Serena are down after the first set. They've never lost a match in Olympic play when playing together.

The synchronized diving is so dang amazing!

  • Author
The synchronized diving is so dang amazing!

 

I couldnt even do synchronized cannonballs with someone.

I'm seeing reports that Van Vleuten (Dutch cyclist) is in ICU with a concussion, three spinal fractures and cerebral trauma.

That's the woman cyclist from today, correct?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.