Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

If you go to these Olympics, especially as a spectator, you're an idiot.

 

I wouldn't even go as an athlete, too much to risk.

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rio Olympic Schedule: By Sport - NBC Sports

 

Archery — SCHEDULE

Badminton — SCHEDULE

Basketball — SCHEDULE

Beach Volleyball — SCHEDULE

Boxing — SCHEDULE

Canoe/Kayak — SCHEDULE

Cycling — SCHEDULE

Diving — SCHEDULE

Equestrian — SCHEDULE

Fencing — SCHEDULE

Field Hockey — SCHEDULE

Golf — SCHEDULE

Gymnastics — SCHEDULE

Handball — SCHEDULE

Judo — SCHEDULE

Modern Pentathlon — SCHEDULE

Rowing — SCHEDULE

Rugby — SCHEDULE

Sailing — SCHEDULE

Shooting — SCHEDULE

Soccer — SCHEDULE

Swimming — SCHEDULE

Synchronized Swimming — SCHEDULE

Table Tennis — SCHEDULE

Taekwondo — SCHEDULE

Tennis — SCHEDULE

Track and Field — SCHEDULE

Triathlon — SCHEDULE

Volleyball — SCHEDULE

Water Polo — SCHEDULE

Weightlifting — SCHEDULE

Wrestling — SCHEDULE

If you go to these Olympics, especially as a spectator, you're an idiot.

 

I wouldn't even go as an athlete, too much to risk.

 

I'd go without a second thought.

I'd go without a second thought.

 

We all do dumb stuff from time to time... :lol2:

This USA women's soccer team is better top to bottom than the one that just won the World Cup last year. I'll be stunned if they don't roll their way to gold. Dominating this first game against New Zealand right now.

USA womens soccer wins 2-0 over New Zealand

If you go to these Olympics, especially as a spectator, you're an idiot.

 

I wouldn't even go as an athlete, too much to risk.

 

A cancer survivor I know left today for Rio via the Make A Wish Foundation. I'll be following along from afar on Snapchat.

I'd go without a second thought.

Because of the olympics or because you want to go to Rio?

Social media should receive credit for displaying how well off we are here in the US of A. Between Rio and wherever the winter games were held a couple years ago, I think it's plain to see we truly live in the greatest country on Earth.

USA womens soccer wins 2-0 over New Zealand

 

They have played a game already and the Olympics has not even officially started?

So looks like I'll have to record the gymnastics events. Stupid to have those during the middle of the day during the work week. They should be the prime time events.

They have played a game already and the Olympics has not even officially started?

 

That's been usual order for the past few summer games. It takes more than the 16 days to get through all of the games with the teams from the participating countries......most popular sport in the world, after all.

That's been usual order for the past few summer games. It takes more than the 16 days to get through all of the games with the teams from the participating countries......most popular sport in the world, after all.

Just another reason.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.