Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

USA just won the first gold medal of these Olympics

 

19 year old Katie Thatcher in 10M Air Rifle

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because of the olympics or because you want to go to Rio?

 

C) Both

 

Who you guys kiddin'? It's the women. :lol2:

USA just won the first gold medal of these Olympics

 

19 year old Katie Thatcher in 10M Air Rifle

On nbcolympics.com they call her Virginia Thrasher.She beat China 208 to 207.

Did someone on here post a link somewhere with the TV programming of events?

Caught the mens cycling road race and womens 400 im swim qualifying this afternoon...Congrats to Virginia Thrasher ( WVU Mountaineer ) on the air rifle GOLD MEDAL! :thumb:

 

Looking forward to watching the Brazilian women perform in whatever sport they're in. That was some entrance last night! :bunny:

 

GO TEAM USA!

Just waaaay too much talent on this USA basketball team. Men all over China 30-10 after the first quarter.

It looks like I have to wait till the 17th for another chance to see Tonga Taekwando Hottie. :irked:

 

On a more serious note, I look forward to cheering on the 10 refugees.

It looks like I have to wait till the 17th for another chance to see Tonga Taekwando Hottie. :irked:

 

On a more serious note, I look forward to cheering on the 10 refugees.

 

Yes!!!!!!! And yes!

 

Some of the refugee stories...wow. The girl who gave up her seat in the boat when it started taking on water and helped push it shore. I've never had a struggle that even remotely comes close to that. Mad respect for her!

USA men's team gets a silver in Archery lost 6-0 to South Korea in the Gold medal match.

USA women's Vollyball beat Puerto Rico 3-0

USA team 2 men's Beach Volleyball beat Quatar 2-0. Women's team 1 Kerri walsh Jennings/April Ross coming up on nbc during prime time at 8 pm et. I think it starts at 10:59 pm. I'll definitely be watching that although I expect Walsh-Jennings/Ross will dominate Australia.

Rio Olympic Schedule: By Sport - NBC Sports

 

Archery — SCHEDULE

Badminton — SCHEDULE

Basketball — SCHEDULE

Beach Volleyball — SCHEDULE

Boxing — SCHEDULE

Canoe/Kayak — SCHEDULE

Cycling — SCHEDULE

Diving — SCHEDULE

Equestrian — SCHEDULE

Fencing — SCHEDULE

Field Hockey — SCHEDULE

Golf — SCHEDULE

Gymnastics — SCHEDULE

Handball — SCHEDULE

Judo — SCHEDULE

Modern Pentathlon — SCHEDULE

Rowing — SCHEDULE

Rugby — SCHEDULE

Sailing — SCHEDULE

Shooting — SCHEDULE

Soccer — SCHEDULE

Swimming — SCHEDULE

Synchronized Swimming — SCHEDULE

Table Tennis — SCHEDULE

Taekwondo — SCHEDULE

Tennis — SCHEDULE

Track and Field — SCHEDULE

Triathlon — SCHEDULE

Volleyball — SCHEDULE

Water Polo — SCHEDULE

Weightlifting — SCHEDULE

Wrestling — SCHEDULE

@hoops5, here is another list.

I think hoops5 was wanting the the tv listings for each Channel the events will be on and I posted the link for that.

 

My link shows what's on each of the channels that are broadcasting the olympics. I don't think it shows what channel they're going to be on the links Colonels_Wear_Blue posted.

Edited by GOREDDEVILS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.