Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

I was about to say I always get goose bumps win they do that after the US wins a gold. Their parents must be so proud.

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I remember watching Olympics with the fam since forever. Family gathered around and were mesmerized.

 

I am very thankful my parents, especially my dad, taught me to love the Olympics.

Speaking more on Ledecky, that 1500m distance in the world championships is insane. Her world record time was nearly fifteen and a half minutes of constant swimming. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Loved watching one of Phelps' teammates fighting tears during the national anthem. I love that it means so much to some! Not the medal, but what it means to represent your country and win.

This is the one time I'm sad that I don't have cable and I can't watch the olympics. Still I watch the highlights online every night.

Am I the only one that LOVES our gymnastics uniforms?

 

I like how Aly looks in it :D

This is the one time I'm sad that I don't have cable and I can't watch the olympics. Still I watch the highlights online every night.

 

You should still be able to watch the main NBC telecast with a digital antenna.

You should still be able to watch the main NBC telecast with a digital antenna.

 

Unfortunately the antenna I have, despite me moving it everywhere around my apartment, can't manage to pick up a signal. I live in Morehead now and I don't know it's because I live next to a mountain or what not but nothing I do can pick up a signal. It's rather frustrating. I've also tried multiple antennas for good measure.

Unfortunately the antenna I have, despite me moving it everywhere around my apartment, can't manage to pick up a signal. I live in Morehead now and I don't know it's because I live next to a mountain or what not but nothing I do can pick up a signal. It's rather frustrating. I've also tried multiple antennas for good measure.

 

Ah that's annoying.

As long as I get decent internet for Netflix, Sling, and Amazon Prime I'll be okay with that trade off!

They gone...Venus couldn't make a shot and her defensive positioning on many balls was questionable to say the least.

 

She's been sick with a virus. Reports are that she played at barely at 50%.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.