Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

Is this the 4th Olympics that Phelps has medaled in or the 4th he won Gold?

 

He swam a faster split last night 41.0 than he did 4 years ago 41.7 according to the announcer last night. He has been a beast in the pool.

 

I love Bolt, he is a freak, but for the reasons mentioned earlier I can't name him greatest Olympian ever.

 

Holy moley Phelps' turn in the free relay...

 

Vine "That turn by Phelps tho!! #USA"

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Equestrian? lol jk. I will watch anything.

 

I was about to give you a dislike :lol2:

How do people NOT love the Summer Olympics? I can't find an event that I don't like!

Dressage.

 

I will literally watch whatever NBC / USA / Bravo / CNBC / MSNBC is airing versus watching 30 seconds of dressage.

Dressage.

 

I will literally watch whatever NBC / USA / Bravo / CNBC / MSNBC is airing versus watching 30 seconds of dressage.

 

I'll give you dressage. Boring is heck. But when it's part of eventing, it matters a bunch to placings.

Dressage.

 

I will literally watch whatever NBC / USA / Bravo / CNBC / MSNBC is airing versus watching 30 seconds of dressage.

 

Good call. I forgot about the horse events. I'm not watching any of that.

Dressage.

 

I will literally watch whatever NBC / USA / Bravo / CNBC / MSNBC is airing versus watching 30 seconds of dressage.

You might be right on that.

Any time I do a flip turn I can't get to the top of the water fast enough to breathe. Phelps is like Kevin Costner in Waterworld.

Any time I do a flip turn I can't get to the top of the water fast enough to breathe. Phelps is like Kevin Costner in Waterworld.

 

My old coach wanted us to only breath between the flags. You really start to work on your UDK then. :lol2:

Good call. I forgot about the horse events. I'm not watching any of that.

 

:taz::angrybird9:

 

The cross country portion of eventing was today and it was extremely exciting. Dressage is terrible though.

His underwater dolphin kick is insane. Absolutely destroyed it there.

 

Is there a limit as to how far the swimmers are allowed to do that now? Seemed like the announcers kept mentioning the 15 meter mark several times last night when they were referencing swimmers doing the dolphin kick. Couldn't tell if it was that, or if they were just pointing out how far they were coming off the wall.

Is there a limit as to how far the swimmers are allowed to do that now? Seemed like the announcers kept mentioning the 15 meter mark several times last night when they were referencing swimmers doing the dolphin kick. Couldn't tell if it was that, or if they were just pointing out how far they were coming off the wall.

 

For free, back, and fly the swimmer must break the surface at the 15m mark after starts and turns. The underwater dolphin kick is sometimes called the "5th stroke" as it's become super important.

My old coach wanted us to only breath between the flags. You really start to work on your UDK then. :lol2:

 

Screw that. Life is too short :lol:

 

I sometimes do the Tennessee Tumbler drill but I can only make it half that distance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.