Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

Back in my track days you were only allowed to do a maximum of four events. I don't know if that's just a high school thing or not. Is there a limit for the number of track and field events someone can qualify for?

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Men's hoops tied after 1 quarter with Venezuela.

Back in my track days you were only allowed to do a maximum of four events. I don't know if that's just a high school thing or not. Is there a limit for the number of track and field events someone can qualify for?

Not that I know of.

Missy Franklin's mediocre performance at the trials wasn't a fluke. Something's wrong. Here's hoping she can find it again.

  • Author
Missy Franklin's mediocre performance at the trials wasn't a fluke. Something's wrong. Here's hoping she can find it again.

 

Finished last in her heat. Flash in the pan? She was awesome in London.

  • Author

6 Olympics in a row that USA wins in the Men's 100M backstroke.

 

Pumps me up while I sit on my couch debating if I want a snack.

6 Olympics in a row that USA wins in the Men's 100M backstroke.

 

Pumps me up while I sit on my couch debating if I want a snack.

 

Same here. Wondering if it's too late for some ice cream.

6 Olympics in a row that USA wins in the Men's 100M backstroke.

 

Pumps me up while I sit on my couch debating if I want a snack.

 

Just fixed myself some salami and cream cheese.

Same here. Wondering if it's too late for some ice cream.

 

It's never too late for ice cream.

Is king going be able to back up her words from yesterday?

I'm gonna be devastated if Lilly King doesn't win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.