August 9, 201610 yr Tonight's been pretty great in the swimming arena. Just great stuff everywhere. I love the Olympics. When we win everything that makes it better.
August 9, 201610 yr I thought this was the Finals for this race. They don't go till tomorrow. Yeah this race instantly lost my interest.
August 9, 201610 yr Yeah this race instantly lost my interest. Yeah I'm out. :lol2: Bed time to rest up for the good stuff tomorrow.
August 9, 201610 yr Author Pretty convinced the 200M Butterfly is the main reason Phelps came back. Wants to get that gold back.
August 9, 201610 yr Phelps is going to ruin this guy tomorrow. Yes he is... Chad Guy Bertrand Le Clos. All time name tho.
August 9, 201610 yr Anyone know the significance of the string tied to her goggles? It's the style/brand of goggles. They are called swedes and a lot of people leave the strings in the middle. I tried a pair out for awhile. They fit so tight inside your eye socket that you will develop a headache.
August 9, 201610 yr The Russian chick was kinda hot, so at least she had that going for her. :idunno:
August 9, 201610 yr Abrahamson: Yulia Efimova, Lilly King narrative too easy | NBC Olympics Thought this article might offer a different perspective of Efimova. It honestly sounds similar to a lot of what happens in professional sports today, where athletes take substances without knowing exactly what it in them. Also, I kind of feel bad for her. No one should be boo'd at the Olympics, imo.
August 9, 201610 yr Abrahamson: Yulia Efimova, Lilly King narrative too easy | NBC Olympics Thought this article might offer a different perspective of Efimova. It honestly sounds similar to a lot of what happens in professional sports today, where athletes take substances without knowing exactly what it in them. Also, I kind of feel bad for her. No one should be boo'd at the Olympics, imo. She failed 2 tests and is part of a team/program with proven systematic doping. The excuse sounds similar to what a lot of pro athletes spout..."I took a supplement, yada yada yada..."
August 9, 201610 yr Abrahamson: Yulia Efimova, Lilly King narrative too easy | NBC Olympics Thought this article might offer a different perspective of Efimova. It honestly sounds similar to a lot of what happens in professional sports today, where athletes take substances without knowing exactly what it in them. Also, I kind of feel bad for her. No one should be boo'd at the Olympics, imo. I get the supplement thing. I can see how that can happen. But the meldonium was specifically taken for performance enhancing. The fact that she may have quit it and still had it in her system, is sort of an iffy thing for me. She must have been in contact with someone who told her to use it and then to quit, so that shows intent IMO.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.