Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

Was talking to my mom on the phone when Phelps raced earlier, and after he made his first turn, I said, "Oooh, he got a great kick there." Mom was lost. "Sorry, watching the Olympics."

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I can't even play along with Getslow anymore, Phelps is king.

  • Author

I am not sure we will ever see anything like him ever again.

Yeah I can't even play along with Getslow anymore, Phelps is king.

 

It was a hypothetical involving something that hasn't even happened yet. And yeah, Phelps is wowing me this Olympics in a way he simply didn't in London. Honestly didn't know he had it in him. Just unbelievable.

I can't believe we can't get live Gymnastics. Turned to the LLWS during a commercial and saw they won the gold. Totally ruined it, I had no idea it wasn't live. It's not like they are 10 time zones away, ridiculous.

I am not sure we will ever see anything like him ever again.

 

We got 2 young ladies who could entertain us for the next 8-12 years.

I can't believe we can't get live Gymnastics. Turned to the LLWS during a commercial and saw they won the gold. Totally ruined it, I had no idea it wasn't live. It's not like they are 10 time zones away, ridiculous.

 

Agreed, I guess it's live during the more popular swimming?

I can't believe we can't get live Gymnastics. Turned to the LLWS during a commercial and saw they won the gold. Totally ruined it, I had no idea it wasn't live. It's not like they are 10 time zones away, ridiculous.

 

Pretty disappointing for such a huge event.

Oh Aly, I hate to see you leave, but love to watch you go :D

  • Author
Agreed, I guess it's live during the more popular swimming?

 

From what I saw, it was done by about 6pm EST.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.