Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Author

Gonna be weird watching Women's Gymnastics without a Karolyi moving forward.

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From what I saw, it was done by about 6pm EST.

 

Well, then that makes sense to delay it as it'd be while most people are working. Hey, at least these games are closer to real time for us than China was.

Sooooooo Gabby.....why no hand over your heart?

9 gold 8 silver 9 bronze for a total of 26 to end the night for USA

Oh Aly, I hate to see you leave, but love to watch you go :D

 

Amen.

Social media letting Gabby have it over her either being a bad team player or unpatriotic...

I can't believe we can't get live Gymnastics. Turned to the LLWS during a commercial and saw they won the gold. Totally ruined it, I had no idea it wasn't live. It's not like they are 10 time zones away, ridiculous.

 

Pretty disappointing for such a huge event.

 

Can't remember for sure, but I think it was an article on The Ringer questioning the need to tape delay events when Rio time is 1+ Eastern Time. So many people who wanted to see the opening ceremonies would have missed it at 7pm Saturday as opposed to 8. (Sarcasm filter ON)

Maybe I'm late to the party but the water in the diving pool is green... Oh Rio...

 

(They say it was tested and it's no harm to the divers but still.)

Maybe I'm late to the party but the water in the diving pool is green... Oh Rio...

 

(They say it was tested and it's no harm to the divers but still.)

Sooooooo Gabby.....why no hand over your heart?

 

Because it is the anthem and not the Pledge of Allegiance.

Social media letting Gabby have it over her either being a bad team player or unpatriotic...

 

The same social media making fun of her hair?

The same social media making fun of her hair?

 

What was wrong with her hair? I was only seeing the tweets Bleacher Report had in the article.

Because it is the anthem and not the Pledge of Allegiance.

 

Wonder why the rest were doing it?

Maybe I'm late to the party but the water in the diving pool is green... Oh Rio...

 

(They say it was tested and it's no harm to the divers but still.)

Someone had to put something in it. No way pool water turns that shade of green with dye or something. Especially an indoor pool.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.