August 11, 201610 yr USA started slow but has picked up the D. Melo is now the all time leader in points for USA. Only thing he'll ever have over Jordan.
August 11, 201610 yr The more I think about the diving pool issues, the more I agree with the thought that there should be "permanent sites" for the Olympics. Not just one place, but to play off Bill Simmons' Super Bowl hosting idea, a rotation of four cities that have their collective crap together. Candidates for summer: LA London Paris Berlin Moscow Beijing Tokyo Given the shape Italy's in, I say Rome can shove off and play for the Winter Games in the Alps. I'm open to suggestions on the Winter Olympiad. Seems Colorado Springs should be one, somewhere in the Alps another. Montreal? Maybe Japan? We can't have disasters like it being too warm to be able to have snow. Third-world countries can forget it. In the interest of humanitarianism, it's silly for third-world countries to bankrupt themselves just to put on a good face worldwide.
August 11, 201610 yr Author For those that love some Aly Raisman: Olympic athletes that have rocked their birthday suits for the Body Issue You're welcome. Edited August 11, 201610 yr by MJAlltheWay24
August 11, 201610 yr 11 gold 11 silver 10 bronze for USA for a total of 32 to end the night Edited August 11, 201610 yr by GOREDDEVILS
August 11, 201610 yr She is cute as heck. IMO so is Gabby Douglas. Yup, Gabby looks sassy, I like that
August 11, 201610 yr For those that love some Aly Raisman: Olympic athletes that have rocked their birthday suits for the Body Issue You're welcome. Mother of God....Aly's body is a 10...
August 11, 201610 yr 10 gold 11 silver 10 bronze for USA for a total of 31 to end the night Still leading the pack?
August 11, 201610 yr Still leading the pack? Yeah 10 gold 5 silver 8 bronze for a total of 23 for China
August 11, 201610 yr We do have to consider the possibility the Chinese will force their people to compete in less-than-safe conditions, which could cost us.
August 11, 201610 yr I still can't believe they banned Russia paralympic team and not the regular team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.