Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I wish it was televised more. I played club league in college.

 

I do too, I'd love to watch it.

  • Author

Are people thinking Simone wins Gold in the follow:

 

Team

All-Around

Floor

Vault

Balance Beam

 

If so, I say she get's 4. 3 if Aly steals the Floor.

Are people thinking Simone wins Gold in the follow:

 

Team

All-Around

Floor

Vault

Balance Beam

 

If so, I say she get's 4. 3 if Aly steals the Floor.

 

She had the top score in qualifying in all 3 individual events.

 

I hope Aly wins it though. I could watch her do, well, pretty much anything all day long. :lol2:

  • Author

 

I hope Aly wins it though. I could watch her do, well, pretty much anything all day long. :lol2:

 

I said at lunch today that I hoped Aly won it as well. Seems like everyone is just handing it to Simone, and rightfully so. However, I'd like to see Aly come out and steal it from her lol. Have a little drama.

I said at lunch today that I hoped Aly won it as well. Seems like everyone is just handing it to Simone, and rightfully so. However, I'd like to see Aly come out and steal it from her lol. Have a little drama.

 

Agreed.

 

I think it's stupid how they limit each event and the all-around to only 2 per country.

 

Biles, Raisman, and Douglas were the top 3 all-around scores in qualifying and Gabby doesn't get to compete in the medal round. Seems dumb.

  • Author

 

Biles, Raisman, and Douglas were the top 3 all-around scores in qualifying and Gabby doesn't get to compete in the medal round. Seems dumb.

 

And who knows if Hernandez were in all of the events on Sunday. Maybe they could have had the top four scores.

And who knows if Hernandez were in all of the events on Sunday. Maybe they could have had the top four scores.

 

She's probably the next best on the team after Biles. Think they wanted to allow Aly and Gabby another chance since this is it for them, and Hernandez should be the "top dog" in the 2020 games.

Agreed.

 

I think it's stupid how they limit each event and the all-around to only 2 per country.

 

Biles, Raisman, and Douglas were the top 3 all-around scores in qualifying and Gabby doesn't get to compete in the medal round. Seems dumb.

If they are going with 2 per country as a requirement there should be like 3-5 wildcards.

USA started slow but has picked up the D.

Melo is now the all time leader in points for USA.

If anyone ain't watching you better turn it to NBCSN, cause Australia up 5 right before half.

If they are going with 2 per country as a requirement there should be like 3-5 wildcards.

 

Did the 2 Filipino divers make the cut and 2 more deserving Olympians didn't? Or is it the same in diving?

Did the 2 Filipino divers make the cut and 2 more deserving Olympians didn't? Or is it the same in diving?
if your talking about video I think you are that wasn't at the olympics.

Women's beach volleyball isn't the same when they're wearing cold gear under their swimsuits...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.