Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Phelps is ridiculous.

 

He's coming back in 2020, right? We all agree.

He's coming back in 2020, right? We all agree.

He's already the oldest swimmer to ever win gold. He's done I think.

 

What a finish. Happy he got to 20.

He's coming back in 2020, right? We all agree.

 

I wish, but HT is probably right.

He's already the oldest swimmer to ever win gold. He's done I think.

 

What a finish. Happy he got to 20.

Yep. Plus, I'm pretty sure he just took care of the reason he came back this time.

  • Author
He's already the oldest swimmer to ever win gold. He's done I think.

 

What a finish. Happy he got to 20.

 

Yeah I think he's done too. He had some unfinished business, which he just wrapped that up.

 

Summer Olympics won't be the same without him.

Yep. Plus, I'm pretty sure he just took care of the reason he came back this time.

 

Both reasons, get 20 and get his title back.

Both reasons, get 20 and get his title back.

That dude made it even sweeter with the antics last night.

"Chad" got ruined.

How can you not cry if you have just won a gold and hear the national anthem?

How can you not cry if you have just won a gold and hear the national anthem?

Phelps did not disappoint.

I've tried to watch as much as I can in bits and pieces.

 

Did Serena win her match? That Ukrainian girl was giving her fits. I dozed off, unfortunately. Been burning the candle both ends lately.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.