Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

Is king going be able to back up her words from yesterday?

 

I wanted this final as soon as the semi-finals were done.

 

Also, anyone else think of Les Nessman on WKRP in Cincinnati anytime they swim the breaststroke?

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess that answers that. Pretty awesome to see someone local win an Olympic gold.

Anyone know the significance of the string tied to her goggles?

 

Holding them together? Haha I actually read it's a brand of goggles a lot of them use. The string is used to get a custom fit. They tie them to fit their face. They can trim the string but most don't if they want to adjust them.

Lilly King > Rocky IV

 

Eat it, Communism.

  • Author

Pumped for that win. Early favorite for most memorable moment of this Olympics. Talking some smack and backing it up in a big way!

 

Keep it clean!

Same here. Wondering if it's too late for some ice cream.

 

Now I want ice cream.

Lilly King > Rocky IV

 

Eat it, Communism.

 

I will break you

 

Go for it!

 

Great job Ms King

[ATTACH]57215[/ATTACH]

I swear that never gets old.

Tonight's been pretty great in the swimming arena. Just great stuff everywhere. I love the Olympics.

I thought this was the Finals for this race. They don't go till tomorrow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.