Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Author

Phelps is so amazing in those turns. Man he is the unquestionable GOAT. 19 Golds!

 

The other three were great too.

 

Fires me up. Love that race.

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm amped up now, what's next. :lol2: Can't go to bed now.

400 x 100 relay team just won gold in the freestyle.

I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew after watching that!

I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew after watching that!

 

No kidding. #Merica

  • Author
How do people NOT love the Summer Olympics? I can't find an event that I don't like!

 

Equestrian? lol jk. I will watch anything.

  • Author

Someone has to point out in here how attractive Phelps fiance is. I will be that guy.

I remember watching Olympics with the fam since forever. Family gathered around and were mesmerized.

Just saw an Italian judoka ranked #29 upset #1 from Korea. Awesome.

Katie Ledecky and Leah Smith singing along with the national anthem as the receive their respective gold and bronze medals for the 400m freestyle.

 

Just awesome. Love that moment every time.

 

And Ledecky was amazing. If there were more long distance events, Ledecky would have a chance at racking up a serious medal count. Shame there's no 1,500 meter event in the Olympics as she's the world record holder and reigning world champion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.