Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 Rio Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

Sports I like to watch:

 

Equestrian especially eventing

Swimming/Diving

Track

beach volleyball

water polo

 

And looking at the sports, I didn't realize triathlon was an Olympic sport

 

Can't believe I spaced on water polo... that sport is crazy. Fun to watch once every four years.

  • Replies 885
  • Views 79k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't believe I spaced on water polo... that sport is crazy. Fun to watch once every four years.

 

It's amazing the stuff I love to watch every 4 years because it is part of the Olympics but wouldn't even stop at the channel if it was on any other time.

  • Author
The jaguar was there as a symbol as that is the mascot of these games. The big cat got away from them so they had to shoot it. Waste of another precious animal for no good reason except they wanted to parade him around.

 

Probably a symbol for how this Olympics is a mess too.

  • Author
Sports I always like to take the time to watch:

 

Basketball

Swimming

Track (sprints)

Cycling (road race, not track)

 

I'll check in on boxing and table tennis... and somehow I always end up watching fencing on CNBC and I don't know why.

 

I always enjoy the gymnastics as well as these, minus cycling.

 

However, Team Handball might be one of my favorite events to watch.

I always enjoy the gymnastics as well as these, minus cycling.

 

However, Team Handball might be one of my favorite events to watch.

 

Love to watch them perform and I'm amazed at their athletic ability. But can't handle any sport which is determined by judges giving points based upon their opinions.

Im really surprised entire countries havent just said no were not coming.

Im really surprised entire countries havent just said no were not coming.

 

Russian track and field team...oh wait, it didn't exactly go like that.

I enjoy the track and field and some grapplin'. Might watch a little hoops and swimming. Will definitely watch some beach VB. I do find myself watching some of the offbeat sports. Fencing is totally transfixing. Kind of dig the trampoline and some of the gymnastics.

  • Author

I forgot about volleyball. Always did enjoy watching our teams in that. I'll miss Walsh & May-Traynor.

I'm not going to watch a second of this outside of the basketball and I'm still up in the air about that. What a corrupt pile of crap this has become.

I like swimming, rowing, track, cycling and like @TAC pretty much anything without a judge.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.