Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County open?

Featured Replies

Hard to follow Fookes.....but now would be the ideal time for someone to take the job. they had a down season last year and not following a "legend."

Hearing from very reliable source that Boone County job is now open.

 

Resigned or fired?

Resigned.

 

Why?

 

Other than Boone is definitely moving away from athletic excellence.

I was surprised by the hire last year, but I saw them play three times and I thought she did a pretty decent job.

  • Author
Why?

 

Other than Boone is definitely moving away from athletic excellence.

 

Not exactly sure.

Not exactly sure.

 

Keep us posted.

 

I am going to ask around too. Something has to be up.

She got chewed up and spit put by the parents....

No way!!! Parents are usually so reasonable.

She was a teacher in the building, right? Perhaps it isn't basketball related at all. Maybe she's leaving the school district.

She was a teacher in the building, right? Perhaps it isn't basketball related at all. Maybe she's leaving the school district.

 

That's what I'm hearing too. Seeking different teaching job.

That's what I'm hearing too. Seeking different teaching job.

 

I knew it couldnt have been parents!!!

She was a teacher in the building, right? Perhaps it isn't basketball related at all. Maybe she's leaving the school district.

 

That's what I'm hearing too. Seeking different teaching job.

 

So an aspiring young basketball coach gets what has traditionally been a great head coaching job and she is giving up the job after one year and seeking a different teaching job?

 

That makes no sense at all...

So an aspiring young basketball coach gets what has traditionally been a great head coaching job and she is giving up the job after one year and seeking a different teaching job?

 

That makes no sense at all...

 

Don't know the details. Just know that is the quick blurb to describe why.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.