East Ridge Coach??????

Now that East Ridge has hired a new Principal, I'm pretty sure hiring a new head basketball coach is somewhere on the agenda. Any news on who has applied? Possible canidates, leading canidates? Has this job been posted yet, and when does it close? Thoughts? Opinions?

My sources tell me that it will be an old Millard High School connection maybe taking over the two vacant coaching spots on the Ridge. Dillard Taylor as boys basketball coach and David Spradlin as baseball coach. Has any one heard the same???

Who in the heck is those 2 guys.......

Out of all I have heard the new coach should be Les Trimble but the way things are going over in that direction with their crazy BOE member who knows

Trimble would be a great addition to the staff IMO. I feel as if I'm in the majority of those thinking Trimble got a raw deal when he was practically forced out at JC, could get East Ridge back on track.

My sources tell me that it will be an old Millard High School connection maybe taking over the two vacant coaching spots on the Ridge. Dillard Taylor as boys basketball coach and David Spradlin as baseball coach. Has any one heard the same???

I know both Dillard and David. They are two class acts who would be very good additions to the school. While David could probably handle the baseball program I think Dillard would be better off in the 2nd chair.

The KHSAAWebsite hasn't been updated since August 7th.

The Boys Basketball coach says TBA....

The Baseball coach says Kevin Justice....

Principal says TBA....

The KHSAAWebsite hasn't been updated since August 7th.

The Boys Basketball coach says TBA....

The Baseball coach says Kevin Justice....

Principal says TBA....

Kevin Justice is now the principal at East Ridge, so more than likely there will be two spots to be filled.

• 3 weeks later...