Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Last purchase you made that exceeded $1,000

Featured Replies

Wow hope they aren't costing $1,000. If they are you might want to plant yourself down here, local newer cemetery advertising plots $199 a piece.

 

St. John Cemetery in Ft. Mitchell, KY is asking about $1300 a plot now. My wife's family is all there. I know that there are plenty of less expensive places. Don't get me started (and, no, my wife does not have an account on BGP).

  • Replies 122
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Cat and I are planning on being cremated and our daughter has already agreed to make sure we are planted to come back as trees on the Compound.

St. John Cemetery in Ft. Mitchell, KY is asking about $1300 a plot now. My wife's family is all there. I know that there are plenty of less expensive places. Don't get me started (and, no, my wife does not have an account on BGP).

Well, people are dying to get in after all...

St. John Cemetery in Ft. Mitchell, KY is asking about $1300 a plot now. My wife's family is all there. I know that there are plenty of less expensive places. Don't get me started (and, no, my wife does not have an account on BGP).

 

That's where pretty much all of my family is. That's the old parish cemetery for St. John's in Covington.

New set of custom Kurosaki Megumi VG-10, folded 67 times Damascus steel chef knives.

 

Kurosaki Megumi is one of, if not the, best young blacksmiths in Japan.

 

I want to here more about these knives. I love a good set of knives but this is pretty pricey.

Hot tub here.

I want to here more about these knives. I love a good set of knives but this is pretty pricey.

 

One of a kind.

 

Custom turned ebony handles made to fit my hand. VG-10 core folded 67 times with Damascus.

 

Hardness 62 on the rockwell scale.

 

I have a friend that I served with that was stationed in Japan for a long period. He is still works there quite often as non-military personnel, and he hooked me up.

 

Nothing I have ever used compares to them.

 

image.jpeg

Edited by coldweatherfan

My part of some daggone surgery, thanks Barry!

Daughter's soccer fees.

New Couch from Furniture Fair

Insulin pump and glucose monitor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.