Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Last purchase you made that exceeded $1,000

Featured Replies

Just bought new furniture and a sweet 60" TV w/ soundbar. Also put new flooring all through the house. All well over $1000. Multiple checks over $1000 have been wrote in the last month or so. :banghead:

  • Replies 122
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leather couch with matching loveseat , all 4 seats with push button recliners

 

Same here except mine is not leather

This body is being donated to science.

 

Science said No, Thank you

This body is being donated to science.

 

I'm going out like a viking, set me on fire and push me down the Ohio river.

This body is being donated to science.

 

Cheapest route I'm guessing?

Cheapest route I'm guessing?

 

We have a WINNER!

 

Can't understand why anyone would shell a ton of jack for a rotting corpse. JMO

Honeymoon to Jamaica.

 

Our honeymoon was in Jamaica. Where are you staying/going?

Our honeymoon was in Jamaica. Where are you staying/going?

 

Sandals resort...Ochi. I think it was recently named that.

Sandals resort...Ochi. I think it was recently named that.

 

We stayed at Sandals Royal Caribbean. Unlimited Red Stripe(meh), Jamaican Smiles and mimosas with breakfast!!!!! You can visit all of the Sandals in Jamaica since you are staying at a Sandals. I highly recommend going snorkeling if you can. Unbelievable experience.

We stayed at Sandals Royal Caribbean. Unlimited Red Stripe(meh), Jamaican Smiles and mimosas with breakfast!!!!! You can visit all of the Sandals in Jamaica since you are staying at a Sandals. I highly recommend going snorkeling if you can. Unbelievable experience.

 

She is dying to do a swimming with dolphins trip, so I am sure thats on the agenda.

 

Just looking forward to beers, food, and no worries.

We stayed at Sandals Royal Caribbean. Unlimited Red Stripe(meh), Jamaican Smiles and mimosas with breakfast!!!!! You can visit all of the Sandals in Jamaica since you are staying at a Sandals. I highly recommend going snorkeling if you can. Unbelievable experience.

 

Just got back from Secrets St James in Montego Bay. Have cash. Tips are demanded everywhere

Just got back from Secrets St James in Montego Bay. Have cash. Tips are demanded everywhere

 

That's why Sandals are the best. If an employee is caught accepting a tip, they're fired on the spot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.