May 11, 201610 yr Over a grand!? Yep. Around $1100 plus uniform package. For next season, we're looking at probably $1400 plus uniform package.
May 11, 201610 yr Finally broke down and just bought a new Mazda CX-5...love it. I was debating for months on whether to get rid of my 2008 Rav4 with 150k miles on it. Still runs like the day I got it. My daughter said she would like a bigger car for car for work...that was all I needed to pull the trigger. I get a new car and feel good that the Rav4 stays in the family...its all good...
May 11, 201610 yr Braces for stepchild cost me $1700 this week. Was that a 1/3 or 1/2 share? If not, you got off cheap.
May 11, 201610 yr Was that a 1/3 or 1/2 share? If not' date=' you got off cheap.[/quote'] That was the 20% down portion.
May 11, 201610 yr That was my first thought exactly. Does she play for the USWNT? Soccer must be evolving like crazy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.