May 11, 201610 yr Just bought a house a month ago. Put a small fortune down on it. Then a $2000 couch a week later. Plus another $1500 for other random furniture the next day. Then spent $890 at Costco the next day. I told my wife, we're done, for a while!
May 11, 201610 yr Gonna buy a vaca to Cozumel for the 11th time soon. The Mexi in my name comes from living 3 hours west of there for a year. Much better to drive 3 hours to Playa and Cozumel for a long weekend then to Owensboro or Cleveland, I'll tell you that.
May 11, 201610 yr Yeah I'm a hard core Coz fan . I look and search for newer , better places/beaches .. but nothing beats Coz . I like the BVI , but its nearly twice what Coz cost .
May 12, 201610 yr $1,145 for study materials for step 2 medical boards. Wife ordered them last night. $1,275 for step 2 clinical skills medical boards (that's in addition to the $600 fee for the step 2 written test). Paid for those in mid-April. Just curious, med school? Both college kiddos are taking a summer class. We are paying a portion for each, which is exactly a grand.
May 12, 201610 yr Just curious, med school? Both college kiddos are taking a summer class. We are paying a portion for each, which is exactly a grand. My wife is finishing up her 3rd year of med school at U of L. Great way to spend a quarter-million dollars in 4 years without having a house to show for it.
May 12, 201610 yr My wife is finishing up her 3rd year of med school at U of L. Great way to spend a quarter-million dollars in 4 years without having a house to show for it. That is awesome, good luck to her on the exams!
May 12, 201610 yr That was the 20% down portion. Seems significantly higher than the going rate of about $4000-$5000.
May 12, 201610 yr Spent over a grand in the last 4 dinners I was at. 1 was on the company. One was a 29th anniversary. Oh, dropping a bit more than that on a Lake Norris home. Contract signed, paper work crap holding it up. @Wireman you on HHI?
May 12, 201610 yr Seems significantly higher than the going rate of about $4000-$5000. Probably the over priced Ohio rates, we got the lifetime retainer program with it. She had an expander a few years back, with no insurance she would have close to 10k worth of ortho. Dentist/Orthodontist do very well.
May 12, 201610 yr Spent over a grand in the last 4 dinners I was at. 1 was on the company. One was a 29th anniversary. Oh, dropping a bit more than that on a Lake Norris home. Contract signed, paper work crap holding it up. @Wireman you on HHI? I will be there soon but not right now. Have to get this state soccer championship out of the way and let the kids finish school. When you going?
May 12, 201610 yr That is awesome, good luck to her on the exams! I appreciate the support....forreal. She (we) are always happy to have someone pulling for her.
May 12, 201610 yr On a serious note, my wife and I are about to buy cemetery plots. This body is being donated to science.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.