May 10, 201610 yr A Hot Tub for us (I'm not counting the check we just sent to the federal government :lol2:). What about you?
May 10, 201610 yr A vehicle for my daughter. I had a lot of grandparent help but I definitely put in a lot more than 1K.
May 10, 201610 yr Not counting our Expedition, I'd say it was a new central air system for our house.
May 10, 201610 yr Does renovations to the house count? If so, we got both our bathrooms completely redone. Other than that, would probably be our honeymoon.
May 10, 201610 yr Hired a landscaper last month to remove a dead tree, clean out some debris, mulch and plant new trees.
May 10, 201610 yr What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. $200 of pleasure plus $800 in lab tests and medication
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.