Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Last purchase you made that exceeded $1,000

Featured Replies

Last purchase over a $1000???? Some things just can't be talked about!

 

Been to Vegas lately?

  • Replies 122
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My friend's family has one down there. They are very nice basically 2 houses in 1! Just don't drive reckless in the golf carts security will get ya!

 

Great area. Just a few short miles from where I live.

AC compressor last week.

Mini blinds. Wife bought 1100 in mini blinds for the new windows.

In a couple more weeks, my answer will be carpet. Lots of freaking carpet. :lol2:

2016 Rav4 in February.

I run a fleet at The Nest...you name it, Chevrolet, VW, Lexus, BMW, Ford, Hyundai...you have no idea....

 

I have 8 'drivable' vehicles in my fleet. 5 cars, boat, big country, riding mower.

I have 8 'drivable' vehicles in my fleet. 5 cars, boat, big country, riding mower.

 

Not that it's a contest, but on Sunday I counted 9 registered vehicles....not counting off road rolling stock !

Another round of soccer fees today.

Not that it's a contest, but on Sunday I counted 9 registered vehicles....not counting off road rolling stock !

 

Right there with you brother.

 

3 cars

3 trucks

SUV

RV

Box trailer

St. John Cemetery in Ft. Mitchell, KY is asking about $1300 a plot now. My wife's family is all there. I know that there are plenty of less expensive places. Don't get me started (and, no, my wife does not have an account on BGP).

Not to rub it in but I just bought 4 plots today, still didn't break $1K.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.