Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steaks

Featured Replies

So I was inspired by CWB's coffee mug thread.

 

Can you trust someone who orders their steak anything above medium rare ? I say no , but I'll look the other way for people who order medium.

 

If you order your steak well done , I think you're a psychopath and should not be trusted around children.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More often than not, I order and cook mine rare.

Warm pink! Filet.

So I was inspired by CWB's coffee mug thread.

 

Can you trust someone who orders their steak anything above medium rare ? I say no , but I'll look the other way for people who order medium.

 

If you order your steak well done , I think you're a psychopath and should not be trusted around children.

 

I completely agree. I'm not an advocate of the death penalty....but if you order a steak well done...you deserve a severe penalty.

Medium rare is the norm around here. It would be rare if some of the visitors on steak night's didn't ask for medium rare or above. If I'm working the grill though I have a rule that medium rare is as well done as your gonna get. If you want it more well than that your gonna have to find another chef.

I completely agree. I'm not an advocate of the death penalty....but if you order a steak well done...you deserve a severe penalty.

 

What punishment should I receive?

I completely agree. I'm not an advocate of the death penalty....but if you order a steak well done...you deserve a severe penalty.

 

repost

I have never turned away a steak. Medium rare is my choice, but if it comes mooing or charring I'm eating it.

What punishment should I receive?

 

Medium Well or Well for me.

Medium rare or medium for a steak.

 

Medium for a burger if I get a choice.

Medium rare or medium for a steak.

 

Medium for a burger if I get a choice.

 

This is about where I am at.

my mother likes everything really well done, and heavily seasoned.

I didn't like steak because it was always leather, same with sausage patties, weirdly enough McDonalds and DQ helped me learn to like sausage again.

But I still prefer burgers and steak done not well still juicy but done with no pink.

I usually just get steaks out done med well, and can eat it if not too pink.

Working at Bambi Bar for 11 years ruined eating burgers out for me, nothing like cooking it exactly how you want and eating it piping hot. And I don't like gastro pub hipster burgers, give me a regular bun with American cheese and bacon, pickle spears on side - nothing else

This was the filet I had last week at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill in Vegas.

 

Medium.....soooooo good

 

IMG_1139.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.