Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steaks

Featured Replies

Medium rare or medium for a steak.

 

Medium for a burger if I get a choice.

 

I like my steak rare to medium rare. I don't eat burgers very often, but when I do I want it done, no pink.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I was inspired by CWB's coffee mug thread.

 

Can you trust someone who orders their steak anything above medium rare ? I say no , but I'll look the other way for people who order medium.

 

If you order your steak well done , I think you're a psychopath and should not be trusted around children.

 

I cannot like this post enough.

Medium Well or Well for me.

 

Ick.

Might as well eat your shoe.

 

Why everybody that I've seen eat a well-done steak slathers it with A-1 or its equivalent. Inedible otherwise.

Why everybody that I've seen eat a well-done steak slathers it with A-1 or its equivalent. Inedible otherwise.

 

No steak sauce for me. I want to taste the good steak.

  • Author

I'm seeing a lot of untrustworthy people.

  • Author
Medium Well or Well for me.

 

I'm so confused now. Am I team Getslow now ?

So I was inspired by CWB's coffee mug thread.

 

Can you trust someone who orders their steak anything above medium rare ? I say no , but I'll look the other way for people who order medium.

 

If you order your steak well done , I think you're a psychopath and should not be trusted around children.

Somebody should come and pick up my children.

I like my steak dead well done if I am grilking it. If I am out for dinner medium well. :D

No steak sauce for me. I want to taste the good steak.

Mrs. TAC puts a lot of seasoning on a steak before we torch it up. Grrrrrrr! Not on mine thanks.

Mrs. TAC puts a lot of seasoning on a steak before we torch it up. Grrrrrrr! Not on mine thanks.

 

Agree. All I put on mine is garlic salt.

Agree. All I put on mine is garlic salt.

 

Maybe, just maybe a hint of Cajun spice.

Medium Well or Well for me.

 

Medium Well for me too. Honestly it kind of grosses me out if I see too much pink. It's more about that than taste.

Honestly it kind of grosses me out if I see too much pink.

 

Ditto.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.