Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steaks

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm a fillet guy. I enjoy different cuts. But it's hard when I'm a steakhouse not to get the fillet.

 

If any of you are ever in Cleveland I suggest trying Urban Farmer downtown . It's not to far from Jacobs Field maybe a 3 or 4 minute car drive. Pricey but worth it. They have a large selection of cuts that are all within an hour local. They do most the dry aging in house.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.