Official Pizza of the 10th Region?

Eastern Rim of 10th - Definitely Pasquale's

Northern Boundary - Pepperocini's. (new LaRosa's is officially in 9th Region Zone)

Central Rural Heartland - Leono's

Central Metro Hollywood - Pazzo's

Best Concession Stand Cheesburger - Augusta

Best Popcorn - Obviously Fieldhouse

Best Chili Dog - Robertson (Deming for you die hards)

Love the food threads....for a fat boy, it makes me smile and think about lunch !

The wait is almost over.:thumb:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northern Boundary - Pepperocini's. (new LaRosa's is officially in 9th Region Zone)

Love the food threads....for a fat boy, it makes me smile and think about lunch !

what about stadium Pulled pork sandwiches????

what about stadium Pulled pork sandwiches????

To be honest, one of the best concession items that I have experienced is the pulled pork sandwich at Bracken. I have only had them during the Spring sport season, but very good, consistently.

Which brings me to my next Spring favorite, if you are ever at Bourbon County and they are grilling the pork tenderloin...I highly recommend.

As you all can see, my travels center around the best foods...when you live in a gym / field / locker room, you learn the best places....:thumb:

Snappy Tomato is great for party situations if you want to order the beast. Anyone who is home with the significant other or alone and orders that for a night in needs their head checked. In the 37th district area (NKY) there are at least five pizza places that are better: Pasquales, Larosa's, and Toppers (by NKU) for actual pizza places, and Longnecks and Dickman's if out having a few.

Pasquales has a beast, and boy let me tell you. It's most certainly a beast.

There is no Robertson, there is only Deming.

Pendleton Co Baseball had by far the best concessions in the area for Spring Sports, but since her son has graduated, I'd say the lady who ran it will hang up her spatula.

Augusta has it for basketball, hands down. As @BirdBrain said their cheeseburger and Deming's chili dog top the list.

larosa for us Talyor mill peeps

Oops, once again folks forgot there is a team from Taylor Mill in the 10th. Good call of Larosa's even though I'm not a fan. And isn't Snappy's headquartered in Independence?