Official Pizza of the 10th Region?

Pendleton Co Baseball had by far the best concessions in the area for Spring Sports, but since her son has graduated, I'd say the lady who ran it will hang up her spatula.

Augusta has it for basketball, hands down. As @BirdBrain said their cheeseburger and Deming's chili dog top the list.

PC has everything! Neat and Clean too!! Always enjoyed watching baseball there.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, once again folks forgot there is a team from Taylor Mill in the 10th. Good call of Larosa's even though I'm not a fan. And isn't Snappy's headquartered in Independence?

Knuck - n- Futs (man I hope that passes the filter) for the Taylor Mill crowd after games….haven't been in a while, probably since the fire which was a few years ago, but the wings were excellent...

Knuck - n- Futs (man I hope that passes the filter) for the Taylor Mill crowd after games….haven't been in a while, probably since the fire which was a few years ago, but the wings were excellent...

Don't thread jack, this is a pizza thread. If we were going wings over that way they are second to Dickman's, who have a pretty decent pizza.

This is my first pizza :puke:

My mom used to spread out a can of Bisquick and spread some cheese and tomato sauce on it. We didn't know any better.

Bird Brain Alert: LaRosa's in Cold Spring is NOT in the 9th Region.

It is in the middle of the Brossart school district.

My mom used to spread out a can of Bisquick and spread some cheese and tomato sauce on it. We didn't know any better.

Bird Brain Alert: LaRosa's in Cold Spring is NOT in the 9th Region.

It is in the middle of the Brossart school district.

As I drove by Friday night. Lot was overflowing. Folks its still just Larosa's !