Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 85 Kentucky 67

Featured Replies

As I have said all along. If you are going to build your roster on the back of one and done guys, you are prone to bumpy years when the overall recruiting class is way down. The 2015 class is at best average, and that makes it tough to win even when you have the highly rated guys.

 

Simmons would be a 5 star in the 2016 class. That might be it...

 

Every other year is like this, it's clockwork. Next year they'll be unbeatable again, then the next it will be like this year. Rinse and repeat

  • Replies 124
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every other year is like this, it's clockwork. Next year they'll be unbeatable again, then the next it will be like this year. Rinse and repeat

 

It just depends on the class. I know 2016 is a monster. I'll let you know on 2017 this spring and summer...

How this team ever beat Duke and UL I'll never know. As I mentioned before, this team resembles the 2013 team.

 

I think they scored more points......

Lee had the worst imaginable line tonight.

 

5 minutes, 0 points, 2 rebounds, 2 turnovers and 5 fouls

And it was reported he shot like 73% in HS. I would take that, I would totally take that Right now Briscoe on offense is basically a turnover if he's involved in the play.

 

Something tells me his team's stat keeper might have had some unscrupulous stat keeping methods.

Read on Twitter that apparently Ulis and Murray got after the bigs for their poor play after the game.

If we don't find more than 2 people on the team to score, its hard to be optimistic going forward. At least last year when we couldn't score we had a defense that made sure the other team couldn't score either. This year it doesn't look like that is the case, and will have to score 80+ to win games.

At this point, and their are drastic improvements, how can anyone on this team get drafted next year? There has been nothing shown all year to show promise. Skal is as wimpy as they come, Briscoe/Lee couldn't shoot it in a 6ft rim, and we could go on and on. I know it is based all on performance, but dang these guys have routinely gotten outplayed.

Briscoe blows my mind. How can you be that bad from FT? And why are you taking jump shots when you can't even hit a FT?

 

And Poythress... You're a senior man act like it.

Read on Twitter that apparently Ulis and Murray got after the bigs for their poor play after the game.

 

Yelling at a group of college role players at best. Cal is supposed to have Simmons on his team, instead he has Stevenson and company.

At this point, and their are drastic improvements, how can anyone on this team get drafted next year? There has been nothing shown all year to show promise. Skal is as wimpy as they come, Briscoe/Lee couldn't shoot it in a 6ft rim, and we could go on and on. I know it is based all on performance, but dang these guys have routinely gotten outplayed.

 

Had this conversation with a friend last night. Who on this UK team is a pro? I don't mean who gets drafted, but who possibly could have an NBA career? We both thought Murray and Ulis could have careers, although probably as role players, but I'm not sure who else will be there. Skal would have to improve a ton (and he could), Poythress and Lee are what they are (athletic but not much basketball instinct), and all those guards (Briscoe, Matthews, Mulder, etc.) just don't appear to be good enough.

Poythress maybe would have been a NBA player in the late 80's, early 90's (e.g. Anthony Mason). He is going to wind up overseas, if he wants to get paid for basketball.

Murray and Ulis are pros. Poythress and Lee can probably play in the D-League or overseas. Skal is a pro if he is properly developed.

 

The jury is still out on the rest.

Murray and Ulis are pros. Poythress and Lee can probably play in the D-League or overseas. Skal is a pro if he is properly developed.

 

The jury is still out on the rest.

 

I agree 100% with all of this.

Lee had the worst imaginable line tonight.

 

5 minutes, 0 points, 2 rebounds, 2 turnovers and 5 fouls

 

If I were him I'd blame it on the mask.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.