Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU 85 Kentucky 67

Featured Replies

Beaten in EVERY statistical category (per ESPN).

  • Replies 124
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shooting 35% on the season. Atrocious. Guy draws fouls so well.

 

 

And it was reported he shot like 73% in HS. I would take that, I would totally take that Right now Briscoe on offense is basically a turnover if he's involved in the play.

They walked in and acted like they were going to blow them out of the gym. This team isn't good enough to do that. Brutal game all around

  • Author
And it was reported he shot like 73% in HS. I would take that, I would totally take that Right now Briscoe on offense is basically a turnover if he's involved in the play.

 

Heck right now I'd take 50-55%!

I don't know why you people even bothered watching the game. I tried to tell you.

 

The problem is we never know what to make of your statements. Do you really believe it or are you throwing out one of your weird reverse jinx comments? Who knows? The good thing for you is you look like a genius no matter what happens. If you are wrong, the reverse jinx worked. If you are right, you told us so. Brilliant! Just Brilliant! One of the best tactics I have seen to never be wrong no matter what you say.

How this team ever beat Duke and UL I'll never know. As I mentioned before, this team resembles the 2013 team.

The problem is we never know what to make of your statements. Do you really believe it or are you throwing out one of your weird reverse jinx comments? Who knows? The good thing for you is you look like a genius no matter what happens. If you are wrong' date=' the reverse jinx worked. If you are right, you told us so. Brilliant! Just Brilliant! One of the best tactics I have seen to never be wrong no matter what you say.[/quote']

 

The reverse jinx only works when you have a chance. Kentucky is terrible this year. It will never work on them.

As I have said all along. If you are going to build your roster on the back of one and done guys, you are prone to bumpy years when the overall recruiting class is way down. The 2015 class is at best average, and that makes it tough to win even when you have the highly rated guys.

 

Simmons would be a 5 star in the 2016 class. That might be it...

Beaten in EVERY statistical category (per ESPN).

 

UK commited more fouls.

This thing was a complete embarrassment, LSU just flat outplayed U.K. at Every position. Top 10 ?.... Hell, this wasn't a top 20 performance. I would love to be able to mention at least one U.K. player that played well, one facet of the game that the Wildcats executed o.k. but I can't. Tis U.K. team didn't even want to be there tonight. Should their be any LSU fans here .. kudo's, you have a good team that wants to play. Actually I would love to be able to praise LSU on how great that they are but who could really tell. They were plying what looked like a J.V. scout team tonight.

Yes, I am "P'd" and yes, I'll get over it.

Next stop ... T Town, where they are excited to play basketball this season. One factor that may help ... the gym may be empty due to all Bama fans in Arizona for the weekend.

As always .... GO CATS

How this team ever beat Duke and UL I'll never know. As I mentioned before, this team resembles the 2013 team.

 

Duke is on the same level as UK this year. Just not a top notch team... And it sucks :lol2:

All you need to know about this game is LSU 85. UK under Cal is all about defense. This team now has turned two average teams into offensive wizards (Ohio State, LSU). LSU shoots 50% from the floor and 43% on threes. UK gets outrebounded by 14 and has 5 more turnovers than LSU. It seemed like LSU scored on almost every possession. When they missed they got the rebound and shot till they made it. This team has to get the defense fixed first above all else.

Kentucky is just horrible this year and probably will only win a game and be out of the NCAA Tourney, if they make it....With that said, I woudn't wanna be LSU coming into Rupp on March 5th....

This thing was a complete embarrassment, LSU just flat outplayed U.K. at Every position. Top 10 ?.... Hell, this wasn't a top 20 performance. I would love to be able to mention at least one U.K. player that played well, one facet of the game that the Wildcats executed o.k. but I can't. Tis U.K. team didn't even want to be there tonight. Should their be any LSU fans here .. kudo's, you have a good team that wants to play. Actually I would love to be able to praise LSU on how great that they are but who could really tell. They were plying what looked like a J.V. scout team tonight.

Yes, I am "P'd" and yes, I'll get over it.

Next stop ... T Town, where they are excited to play basketball this season. One factor that may help ... the gym may be empty due to all Bama fans in Arizona for the weekend.

As always .... GO CATS

 

Ulis--Not his best game, but a very good game; especially given the total lack of help by the bigs.

They walked in and acted like they were going to blow them out of the gym. This team isn't good enough to do that. Brutal game all around

 

Agreed, the first half was nothing but ego.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.