January 6, 201610 yr Mychal Mulder out rebounded all of our bigs (Poythree, Lee, Skal, and Humphries) combined.
January 6, 201610 yr Personally, if I played back in the day the way a few played last, I would blame it on my vagina after the game. Then challenge myself to play like a man in the next game. Hopefully, we'll see that same result here.
January 6, 201610 yr Briscoe is one of the few players that brings toughness to the court for UK. Not hard to see why he can't be taken out from action, regardless of how poorly he shoots. Briscoe, like a few other UK players, just needs to learn his role. UK only has 2 starters who have any offensive game at all, and those two have been inconsistent shooting the ball. The Cats need to find the right combination of players who play well enough offensively to offset their team defensive liabilities.
January 6, 201610 yr You mean they didn't shoot 48% from three again? Hmm. Maybe they only shoot that way against weaker teams than LSU? :thumb:
January 6, 201610 yr I thought the Wildcats gave up. Just quit playing. I know playing at LSU is rough, but come on man. Show a little heart.
January 6, 201610 yr Mychal Mulder out rebounded all of our bigs (Poythree, Lee, Skal, and Humphries) combined. Is Defense the reason Mulder has been played so sparingly?
January 6, 201610 yr Is Defense the reason Mulder has been played so sparingly? Has to be, but I thought he gave good minutes last night.
January 6, 201610 yr Very possible this is a Bubble Team this year and will be fortunate to make it to theNCAA tourney. They're going to lose quite a few more games, and not go far in the SEC tournament. That is unless something drastically happens to show me something different. The 2013 NIT team (with a healthy Noel) was possibly better than these Cats.
January 6, 201610 yr This team will be fine come tournament time when they are playing on neutral courts. They are going to have some bad lumps along the way but come tournament time, I think they will have enough guys settle into roles that are needed to win games. This team is a lot like the 2011 and 2014 teams. Very bad team on the road but by the end of the year, especially with guards in Murray and Ullis they should make a run imo.
January 6, 201610 yr Very possible this is a Bubble Team this year and will be fortunate to make it to theNCAA tourney. They're going to lose quite a few more games, and not go far in the SEC tournament. That is unless something drastically happens to show me something different. The 2013 NIT team (with a healthy Noel) was possibly better than these Cats. Wow people over reacted in the moment after the Duke win talking about how this team may be better than last year's team and definitely better offensively. A month later and people are over reacting and saying this team may be worst than the nit team. UK fans live in the moment way to much. This team will take some lumps but come tournament time they will be fine. I think they will be a 3 or 4 seed and not close to missing the tournament.
January 6, 201610 yr Murray and Ulis are pros. Poythress and Lee can probably play in the D-League or overseas. Skal is a pro if he is properly developed. The jury is still out on the rest. I love Ulis but I'll be shocked if he's a pro. Murray will be a pro.
January 6, 201610 yr I love Ulis but I'll be shocked if he's a pro. Murray will be a pro. Someone will give him a chance. He controls the game too well to not give him a look. Poythress and Lee will be lucky to get a D League spot.
January 6, 201610 yr The big guys just aren't very good and that's the real problem with this team. Three Tigers had double-doubles.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.