November 18, 201510 yr I was the one who said Duke was going to win anyways. Grizz made it clear from the jump that he didn't want to jinx his Jags and was down after they either won the division or were eliminated from winning the division. Then he called y'all cowards. :lol2: Originally yes, then he changed his tune after you told him he had nothing to worry about Ehhhh, you and I both know the outcome of tomorrow night. I'm pondering what kind of avatar MJ is going to have for the remainder of the year. Right, who I am kidding. IM IN. Only 1 UK fan want in on this? WEAAAAAAAAK Then just to make sure he was in I made this post, which he liked. So you're in, or are you still using the Jags avatar as an excuse? If you're in from the moment the game is over until the 1st of the year, then I'll throw my avatar into the ring too. :sssh::no::no::whistling::whistling::facepalm::facepalm::wideyed::wideyed: But it's all good. I ain't mad. Just disappointed. We now know who the yellow bellied Duke fan is. As my good friend @spindoc likes to say. That's weak sauce. :lol2::lol2: .
November 18, 201510 yr They did but Cal didn't have him on the floor at the end against Wisconsin when he should have.
November 18, 201510 yr Originally yes, then he changed his tune after you told him he had nothing to worry about Then just to make sure he was in I made this post, which he liked. But it's all good. I ain't mad. Just disappointed. We now know who the yellow bellied Duke fan is. As my good friend @spindoc likes to say. That's weak sauce. :lol2::lol2: . @PurplePride92, you going to let your boy back out of a bet like that?
November 18, 201510 yr Really enjoyed the game last night. Watching our guards is going to be a blast. And I feel like we have a pretty high ceiling. Really going to enjoy watching this team develop.
November 18, 201510 yr I was happy to see Cal go to Humphries as early as he did. Lee & Skal were getting dominated and I feel like the Aussie slowed Plumlee's rebounding down just a little. Jefferson had a solid game.
November 18, 201510 yr I was happy to see Cal go to Humphries as early as he did. Lee & Skal were getting dominated and I feel like the Aussie slowed Plumlee's rebounding down just a little. Jefferson had a solid game. Hump is better than expected at this point doesn't play soft, can't wait to see him get better.
November 18, 201510 yr @PurplePride92, you going to let your boy back out of a bet like that? Technically he didn't back out of the bet. He simply said to change it after the Jags fate is sealed. I'm surprised a superstitious fan such as @LRCW can't respect that. Grizz is willing to change it but he made it clear it would be after the Jags fate is sealed. Where is the post that says his avatar had to be changed immediately following the loss and where is the post with him agreeing to it? I saw his post with his guidelines. I never saw a post where he said okay, if Duke loses then my avatar changes immediately. That's not backing out of a bet in the legal sense of a bet.
November 18, 201510 yr Technically he didn't back out of the bet. He simply said to change it after the Jags fate is sealed. I'm surprised a superstitious fan such as @LRCW can't respect that. Grizz is willing to change it but he made it clear it would be after the Jags fate is sealed. Where is the post that says his avatar had to be changed immediately following the loss and where is the post with him agreeing to it? I saw his post with his guidelines. I never saw a post where he said okay, if Duke loses then my avatar changes immediately. That's not backing out of a bet in the legal sense of a bet. I can respect supersticiousiousness of Grizzly, but the post I showed you after his originally post sure and his liking of my post made it look like he was all in, Jags avatar be darned. I know one thing is for sure, I'll be picking the Jags to win every game from here on out. Let's see how supersticious @GrizzlyAdams likes them apples. :sssh:
November 18, 201510 yr I can respect supersticiousiousness of Grizzly, but the text I showed you after his originally post sure made it look like he was all in, Jags avatar be darned. I know one thing is for sure, I'll be picking the Jags to win every game from here on out. Let's see how supersticious @GrizzlyAdams likes them apples. :sssh: :lol2: :lol2:
November 18, 201510 yr Has Marcus Lee grown since last year? He looks a couple of inches taller and longer...I know he has bulked up some, but he looks so long. UK will always struggle on the defensive rebounding when teams drive because all the bigs go for the block. With that said, I don't know if you change that philosophy with the success UK has blocking shots. The guards are going to have to get active in rebounding off the backside when the bigs go for the blocks. AP looks about 75% as far as explosiveness off the floor...When he gets that back, he will finish much better around the basket.
November 18, 201510 yr Technically he didn't back out of the bet. He simply said to change it after the Jags fate is sealed. I'm surprised a superstitious fan such as @LRCW can't respect that. Grizz is willing to change it but he made it clear it would be after the Jags fate is sealed. Where is the post that says his avatar had to be changed immediately following the loss and where is the post with him agreeing to it? I saw his post with his guidelines. I never saw a post where he said okay, if Duke loses then my avatar changes immediately. That's not backing out of a bet in the legal sense of a bet. :lol2: :lol2: You should've been a lawyer.
November 18, 201510 yr I was expecting the Cats to win, but I wasn't expecting them to do it the way they did. Being up by 16 at one point was spectacular. It's going to be a fun team to watch and a great season. Was I the only one who got nervous when Poythress started throwing his body all over the place? :scared:
November 18, 201510 yr I was expecting the Cats to win, but I wasn't expecting them to do it the way they did. Being up by 16 at one point was spectacular. It's going to be a fun team to watch and a great season. Was I the only one who got nervous when Poythress started throwing his body all over the place? :scared: I was nervous when he got his tooth caught in the net.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.