Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Duke 63

Featured Replies

:lol2: :lol2:

 

You should've been a lawyer.

 

Or an agent. :D

  • Replies 163
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was nervous when he got his tooth caught in the net.

 

Is that what happened?

Is that what happened?

 

Yes. Mouth was open after his dunk and the net snagged his teeth.

I was nervous when he got his tooth caught in the net.

 

I always hated when I did that.

Has Marcus Lee grown since last year? He looks a couple of inches taller and longer...I know he has bulked up some, but he looks so long.

 

The other UK players are just smaller.

Kentucky was just better than Duke. In some ways, I like this year's team even better than last year although I think last year was more talented and better from top to bottom.

 

I agree, I've said the same thing.

 

Last year was a pro team, with a lot of NBA guys. This team is a good college team with some NBA guys. I feel like this years team is more suited to the college game and has a better mix of what's needed to win it all at this level. Great guard play with tall, long, athletic bigs. Last year they had NBA quality players and a great team but the style of play was more professional ball than college ball.

I think Luke Kennard is going have a great run at Duke over the next couple of years and would love to have him at UK.

 

However, THIS YEAR UK is better because of having Murray instead of Kennard. Murray isn't here if Kennard picked UK.

I agree, I've said the same thing.

 

Last year was a pro team, with a lot of NBA guys. This team is a good college team with some NBA guys. I feel like this years team is more suited to the college game and has a better mix of what's needed to win it all at this level. Great guard play with tall, long, athletic bigs. Last year they had NBA quality players and a great team but the style of play was more professional ball than college ball.

I have gotten this sentiment from many that this "team is more suited to the college game." I am not sure what that means, but last year UK won their first 38 games. In college.

The Three Musketeers?

The Three Amigos?

Three's Company?

Three Cat Night?

Third Reich?

Three Times Dope?

TMI?(Tyler, Murray, Isaiah)

Three Men and some Wildcats?

PG-3

 

The Three Musketeers has already been used: Moncrief, Depth, and Brewer from Eddie Sutton's 1978 NCAA FF semifinal team that lost to eventual champion Kentucky.

The Three Musketeers has already been used: Moncrief, Depth, and Brewer from Eddie Sutton's 1978 NCAA FF semifinal team that lost to eventual champion Kentucky.

 

They were "The Triplets." They had another nickname as well?

Three Guard Nightmare

 

Three Cat Night

UK won by sheer athleticism and height. I hope this will be enough for a championship. They did hit threes but they didnt seem to be much in sync or have much coordination IMO.

UK won by sheer athleticism and height. I hope this will be enough for a championship. They did hit threes but they didnt seem to be much in sync or have much coordination IMO.

 

Frankly, they didn't need to shoot any threes. Only threes this team needs to shoot is coming off penetration. If you can drive it to the lane like they do, I am fine with them shooting 10 or less three pointers every game. Probably half of the ones they shot last night were as the shot clock expired.

UK won by sheer athleticism and height. I hope this will be enough for a championship. They did hit threes but they didnt seem to be much in sync or have much coordination IMO.

 

Did you watch the game last night?

Did you watch the game last night?

 

Yes I did. I was energetic as heck last night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.