Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Duke 63

Featured Replies

The National Champion always has great guard play. This team is stacked at that position. I'm very optimistic. Murray, Ulis and Briscoe are the best trio I've seen at UK in a long, long time. Maybe ever. Those guys need a nickname.

 

Loved the way this team made the xtra pass. Unselfish play will take them far. At KU will be a tester.

 

The Three Musketeers?

The Three Amigos?

Three's Company?

Three Cat Night?

Third Reich?

Three Times Dope?

TMI?(Tyler, Murray, Isaiah)

Three Men and some Wildcats?

PG-3

  • Replies 163
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Marcus Lee never sees Plumlee and if Grayson Allen never sees the UK guards both will be too early.

Thank you.

@JAMesoIII: Perry Ellis has a respectable hairline for a 37 year old male from the suburbs who works at Office Depot.

 

His wiki page is being destroyed :lol2:

 

The new Granville Waiters.

If Luke Kennard isn't hitting outside shots I'm not sure how much he can add to Duke's team.

 

TMI?(Tyler, Murray, Isaiah

PG-3

 

Best 2

If Luke Kennard isn't hitting outside shots I'm not sure how much he can add to Duke's team.

 

He was out of his league tonight.

With the tightening of what's allowed on D , as we saw tonight, UK is going to use a lot of players.

 

Good to see the Aussie battling tonight. I thought Matthews looked good on D when he was in.

He was out of his league tonight.

 

Cannot argue that.

They have used up more eligibility years than UKs entire team.

 

 

Search "Perry Ellis" on twitter, thank me later. :lol2:

 

Chris Fisher @ ChrisFisher247

Does Perry Ellis' social security count as impermissible benefits in the eyes of the NCAA?

They have used up more eligibility years than UKs entire team.

 

 

Search "Perry Ellis" on twitter, thank me later. :lol2:

 

Drew Franklin @ DrewFranklinKSR

The Louisiana Purchase was a major factor in Perry Ellis' decision to go to Kansas.

GT, how do you feel about UK this season ?

 

Even after beating an overrated Duke team, I'm not sold on them being much more than a sweet 16/elite 8 team.

 

They have 3 high end to elite lead guards. If you can't be sold on that, I'm not sure what to say...

GT, how do you feel about UK this season ?

 

Even after beating an overrated Duke team, I'm not sold on them being much more than a sweet 16/elite 8 team.

 

Uh, what? UK got destroyed by UCONN twice where the Huskies had a big advantage at the 1. UK will be even in the back court with anyone, AT WORST. If Skal turns into a consistent 12 to 15 guy, with that overall athleticism and team play, then sky is the limit. I like this team more than last year's just for the sake of better scoring. Both were/are poor rebounding teams for their length and athleticism. I never thought I would say this, but losing AP last year was an immense blow to that team.

Fun game. Ulis is really dang good.

Team will only get better as Labissiere improves.

Damnit!!!!!!!!!

 

Yup... 1 am watching Key and Peele, Fat Tire, already called off work tomorrow, long night...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.