Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Duke 63

Featured Replies

  • Replies 163
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final.

UK guards are really good. Bigs have to stay out of foul trouble. If/when they can this team is very good.

It's early. But both teams strengths was guard play coming in. Kentucky guards were obviously superior .

 

Plumlee stopped this from being a blowout.

Nice win for a young team. Thank god for basketball season!

U.K. Could have easily won by 20+ if it weren't for the offensive rebounds.

I'm more excited for my Jags than I am this Duke team... This is weird..

ULIS..........little big man on this night was dominant player on the floor :popcorn:

Someone I havent talked to in 8 years called me tonight to talk smack. While Duke lost, I love college basketball season.

ULIS..........little big man on this night was dominant player on the floor :popcorn:

 

Baby Ulis is the man!

Anyway you twist it Duke played like crap...:lol::lol: J/K/ I did not watch, but wanted to say, this is a very good win for your Cats.

ULIS..........little big man on this night was dominant player on the floor :popcorn:

He seems to be a heck of a leader. I don't know if the Cats really had one last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.