Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Duke 63

Featured Replies

This game sucked. :no:

 

Congrats to the UK fans though. Your boys look good and I just want to borrow one of your guards. You guys have much to be proud of. I didn't know what to expect tonight but I was not expecting that. UK is clearly the better team. You guys should have a fun year this year. Good luck.

 

Please don't mind me and GA starting Duke threads and discussing Duke basketball this season. We mean no harm, just watching a little ball and contemplating the 2016/17 season.

 

GA.....UNC scares me. I don't like this feeling. It's like the Hansbrough years coming back to haunt me.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So whose avatar to I get to pick out till the end of the year?

 

MJ is supposed to pick mine. Sigh.......

I think they've only played three times in that time frame

I was thinking only twice but you're probably right.

I think they've only played three times in that time frame

 

Correct.

 

Duke beat Team Turmoil, then beat Cal's NIT team, and now tonight.

MJ is supposed to pick mine. Sigh.......
So I get to pick @GrizzlyAdams?

After recapping the 1st 3 games in my mind. It looks as if UK has the chance to be a very good defensive team again this year even though in stead of overall length (like last year) it looks like overall ball pressure could be much better. Skal will improve immensely in the next month or so. Lee has to play smarter, but his effort is going to be there with a hybrid WCS approach. AP will get his confidence back and start throwing people in the basket at some point. Throw the guards in there with Ulis, and they are going to get much better. Throw in Humphries and Willis and you have a team that could be very good, and easy to root for.......Is it March yet????????????

I like Poythress being aggressive on the boards but he could not finish at the rim.

 

Duke looked overmatched by UK's athleticism. UK got where they wanted to on the floor and Duke could not. Everything was a struggle for Duke. I agree with Jay Bilas' comment - this UK team could be something very special on defense.

 

For the Duke BGP'ers ... in Coach K you must trust.

UNC scares me. I don't like this feeling. It's like the Hansbrough years coming back to haunt me.

 

I pledge my full support to Duke when you guys play the Heels.

This game sucked. :no:

 

Congrats to the UK fans though. Your boys look good and I just want to borrow one of your guards. You guys have much to be proud of. I didn't know what to expect tonight but I was not expecting that. UK is clearly the better team. You guys should have a fun year this year. Good luck.

 

Please don't mind me and GA starting Duke threads and discussing Duke basketball this season. We mean no harm, just watching a little ball and contemplating the 2016/17 season.

 

GA.....UNC scares me. I don't like this feeling. It's like the Hansbrough years coming back to haunt me.

 

I'm looking at all my memorabilia from the NC game. It's gonna help me sleep tonight.

I was to say the least, pleasantly surprised. ....I under estimated U.K. and greatly over estimated Duke. BTW ... The job that U.K. / Ulis & Murray did on Dukes backcourt was sick ! the good sick.

1. Tyler Ulis is THE Best point guard in America, bar none.

2. Murray is so freakin' good that he doesn't even realize how good he is.

3. This team is great in transition and I honestly didn't think that they would be this good, this early.

 

On a down note, criticism would be 1. Rebounding ... especially on the defensive end. Aside from that 2. the Cats need to Rebound the ball much better. 3. Rebounding was weak and did I mention 4. the Cats need ALOT of Work on Rebounding ?

 

3-0, On to Friday night.

Also, need to be much more physical ... Duke did push the Cats around a lot.

So I get to pick @GrizzlyAdams?

 

I had a rule in place that when my Jags are eliminated from playoff contention I would take a UK avatar. Bortles is my hero right now so I cant jinx it. So to make it even, 45 days of a UK avatar when that happens. I'll take anything you decide.

I'm looking at all my memorabilia from the NC game. It's gonna help me sleep tonight.

 

As long as Roy is there...........The Dukies will be fine......

Correct.

 

Duke beat Team Turmoil, then beat Cal's NIT team, and now tonight.

 

Cats also lost to them in the '99 season in a regular season game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.