Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Duke 63

Featured Replies

Who misses the Harrison's?

 

I said that a few times before the season. I'm thankful for what they did while here, but I was ready to move on. Ulis, Murray, Briscoe are the truth.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Basically what I said in game thread. I think K has to bite the bullet and just let him take his lumps now and hope he is ready ACC time.

 

Very much agree. I think that's the only way Duke can have the kind of year they want to have. Neither Jones nor Allen can run the point.

Do you think Thorton can be a high end PG? I know he missed all of summer finishing up classes to be able to play, I seen some signs from him tonight that gives me some hope, but he is still missing basically a full year of basketball to play in college.

 

I think he can, but I'm not sold it happens this year yet...

That was my main takeaway from Duke. I think you have to give the keys to Thornton.

 

He pretty much has to I think. Deal the ups and downs between then and hope it works out by the end of the year.

That's exactly what that teams needs out of Poythress every game.

Good win for the Cats early this season. My concern for UK moving forward will be rebounding and fouls. I think that should get cleaned up as the season progresses.

UK's starting guards played 109 minutes and committed a total of 4 turnovers.

I think he can, but I'm not sold it happens this year yet...

 

Losing Tyus really killed this team. I like Thorton, I like what he brings but I see him taking this year to develop and Coach K deciding to bank on next years squad.

Losing Tyus really killed this team. I like Thorton, I like what he brings but I see him taking this year to develop and Coach K deciding to bank on next years squad.

 

At this point, I agree...

That was my main takeaway from Duke. I think you have to give the keys to Thornton.

 

It's definitely not going to hurt anything. Hell....

That's exactly what that teams needs out of Poythress every game.

 

And Marcus Lee.

Allen struggled vs superior athletes. Even Ulis affected his shot almost causing him to travel.

Just read that this was Kentucky's first win over Duke since 98.

 

I think they've only played three times in that time frame

So whose avatar to I get to pick out till the end of the year?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.