Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 2 Cooper 1

Featured Replies

Same as last night for ryle

Austin Brownell 1

Kareem El Gussain 1

 

Cooper

Adam Snow 1

Sorry it's late if I would do the math

Ryle 2

Cooper 1

 

I understand... exciting game to watch... maybe it got the best of you.

  • Author

That has got to be it.

Snow's free kick was pretty dang awesome. However I have witnessed twice this year where a team scores a big goal and the other team scores on the very next possession. What's is that about?

Roe/Snow match up was entertaining to watch. Very physical with alot of respect for each other. You can see why both players are up for DPOY and OPOY. They would get my vote!

That has got to be it.

Snow's free kick was pretty dang awesome. However I have witnessed twice this year where a team scores a big goal and the other team scores on the very next possession. What's is that about?

 

I question this as well. It is like the team was still on a high from the great goal to tie the match with only about 6 minutes left, so much, they forgot that they still had to defend.

 

Lots of credit to Ryle though, they did not get down after the score was tied and they pushed forward and answered immediately.

Sorry it's late if I would do the math

Ryle 2

Cooper 1

 

Wait----so the score was 2-1? I'll change the title.

Was this a first round or district final game or just regular season

  • Author

This was the district final game. Ryle will play Tuesday at Ryle. Not sure where Cooper will play. Sunday is a blind draw to see who plays who in the region.

All Tourney Team

 

Conner - Jake Ryan (not 100% sure on this one, maybe someone can confirm)

Boone - Espinoza

Cooper - Ross, Snow

Ryle - Brownell, El-Gusain, N. Roe (MVP)

My son and I went to this game to watch what we think was the battle between Opoy and Dpoy and it did not disappoint. While Roe and the raiders won the match, the battle between roe and snow was exciting to watch. Both players are fun to watch, Snow got the better of him a few times but it seemed that Ryle did a great job limiting the chance for Cooper to get into the offensive third, therefore limiting snow's chances. The free kick he hit was ridiculous, not only froze the keeper but I think the entire crowd paused in awe of that shot.

Did anyone get video of it? To me it looked high and wide to start and curled into the upper 90, not sure you could place it better by hand .

I really enjoyed watching that game especially those two. I hope we have some magic today against Cov Cath from what I hear, we will need it.

My son and I went to this game to watch what we think was the battle between Opoy and Dpoy and it did not disappoint. While Roe and the raiders won the match, the battle between roe and snow was exciting to watch. Both players are fun to watch, Snow got the better of him a few times but it seemed that Ryle did a great job limiting the chance for Cooper to get into the offensive third, therefore limiting snow's chances. The free kick he hit was ridiculous, not only froze the keeper but I think the entire crowd paused in awe of that shot.

Did anyone get video of it? To me it looked high and wide to start and curled into the upper 90, not sure you could place it better by hand .

I really enjoyed watching that game especially those two. I hope we have some magic today against Cov Cath from what I hear, we will need it.

 

From what I was told, this sounds like the same shot he had against HC that went off the post and ended up getting him an assist.

 

I haven't seen Ryle play this year so how would you compare Roe with HC's best defender? Does Ryle have more experience in their back line? I believe HC is playing 1 senior, 1 junior & 2 sophomores back there so I don't believe they have as much experience as some of the better claimed defenses in N KY.

Hamburglar...

 

I think the best defender for each squad is a senior, between the two, I would give the nod to Roe. I know Ryle starts a Soph and I think a Junior and another Senior so they do have a little more experience than HC.

 

I think that CCH has the best defensive unit and I believe they are all Seniors.

Saw HC for to first time tonight.....at least one half.....

 

sorry HC, no comparison .....Roe wins that one easily. Darpel / Roe, I think would be the question...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.