Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Never offsides

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Never offsides

  1. Coopers freshman team lost to Ryle in the regional finals 1-0. They beat Cov Cath, NCC, and St Henry to get there. Also their JV lost to Cov Cath early in the tournament but took them to PK's. The program is starting to show more depth coming in at every grade level. I'd think Union will only continue to be more competitive with Ryle and Cooper.
  2. Agreed. The next month should be interesting for both teams as they find their rhythm going forward.
  3. Cooper was down 2 starters. Their GK and Studer up top. They looked like they physically outplayed Highlands the first half and knocked them off their game. Highlands did good in the second half to spread the ball out and create chances up top. Definitely a tale of 2 halves.
  4. Any updates scores or how anyone looks?
  5. Ryle seemed to dominate possession and the tempo all game. Their defense adjusted accordingly and shut down ordonnez. Roe won everything out of the air and distributes intelligently out of the back. Fun game to watch.
  6. Angry parent thread!?!? #mykidisthebest
  7. Might be tough to get scheduled against the top 20 in the state, but the middle of the pack teams should be available if approached.... As of tonight , make that 5 out if 8 games mercied.... you can't have any competition all year and expect the boys to show up in tough games during the post season . Do that against st henry, campbell, or brossart and I'll shut up lol
  8. Nice to see Ryle making some noise. I think they're establishing themselves as the team to beat in the 9th. CCH has been struggling but I'm sure it's midsession woes and will learn from their mistakes by October.
  9. They have mercied 4 out of 8 games. Their schedule is a joke. I wish their Coach tested their schedule with their potential instead making it a cake walk. They only have 2-3 competitive games their entire season. I could see them winning the region but they will never be taken as a serious contender until their coaches challenge them with a harder schedule. They have so much talent and potential too.
  10. This is with strength of schedule to give a better idea: I got the #'s of the Maher rankings so the SOS includes Ohio/KY. 190 Colton Schneider (Campbell Cty) 25/4 123 Adam Snow (Cooper) 21/5 251 Mike DeWald (Pendleton) 18/5 729 Jeremy Moran (W-V) 18/4 516 DJ Sanders (St Henry) 16/2 60 Griffin Lamb (CovCath) 15/10 756 Luke Lockard (Calvary) 15/7
  11. With points CCH has 0... do they get the 5 seed!?!?!?! Ha
  12. Goals seem spread out. Good to see the Jags scoring without Snow. Could give teams problems who just focus on shutting down Snow.
  13. Depends on district tie breaker. Every district has a their own policy on how to handle ties. It is agreed upon by all AD's.
  14. HC's GK keeps them alive in this one... HC 1-0
  15. So unfamiliar with the "All A." Is this a big thing to those schools who participate or is it just an overlooked tradition that they're forced to play in? I only ask because the competition does not seem to be of value.
  16. This will be the most exciting district tournament with the least exciting district championship! Nice to see HC, Holmes, and Beechwood fight it out though.
  17. I am curious if a field administrator was present and heard them as well. If parents in the bleachers could hear these comments from across the field then I'm sure they were heard by all.
  18. Unfortunately I was not there but from what I was told Cooper dominated the entire game. Snow had a hat trick in the first half and was pulled after a few minutes into the 2nd half because he was taking unnecessary hits. Most of the 2nd half was played with 4-5 Cooper starters on the bench. The negative part I believe was the actions of Boones bench and some controversial comments made by their Coaches. Like I said I was not in attendance but from what I was told it was not appropriate and put a very dark umbrella over their program.
  19. I'll take CCH on this one. They usually get it together in the last few weeks leading up to regionals and this game could swing the momentum signicantly for them. CCH 2-1.
  20. Does Scott have any younger talent coming up? I believe they are only fielding a freshman/varsity team this year due to numbers.
  21. True... better than usual for those schools I guess.
  22. This game should be very interesting this year. Usually it is always SH getting the district championship and Dixie runner-up. Could this be the year Villa makes it to the regionals? Tonight could give us an idea of how it will turn out in October.
  23. This game means nothing. The district championship will determine who gets the 1 or 2 seed for regionals. It's a shame we can't toss Holmes, Beechwood, Calvary, Conner or some other school who has been having a good year to contest the district.
  24. I think everyone is downplaying Connor. They too have a very strong sophomore class. This might of seemed like a good JV game this year but the next 2 years I expect both programs to surprise alot.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.