Madison Central at Covington Catholic Predictions

Sir!

KY#7 Madison Central travels to KY#31 Covington Catholic Saturday. The visitors sit at 10-2-3 and have only conceded 9 times playing the 5th toughest schedule for KY teams. Recent form has been good (5-0-0) including a 2-0 win over Woodford County (KY#9).

CovCath sits at 10-4-2 with recent form (3-2-0) on an upswing with wins over Anderson (OH#16) and Simon Kenton (KY#38) in the last two games. A win over Madison Central would move them back up the Maher Rankings and be a good sign that CovCath was coming into form ahead of post-season.

I'll go with Madison Central in a 1-0 win on the road.

I agree with Sir on this one, match should be a battle and I expect a pretty fast pace with these two teams, Central Defense is pretty stubborn and the offensive front is clicking better every game. Should be fun to watch! 1-0 Madison Central

Sounds like both teams are playing well, has the making of a really good match. The weather forecast is sunny, high around 88 at the 3PM kickoff, very hot conditions, no excuses, (I predict the weather conditions will be the same on both ends of the field) just facts. Will depth play a factor, who has more depth?

At this point in the season my team plays well, competes with intensity for 80 minutes and provides some positives to build on, I'm likely happy with a close result W,L or T.

CCH 1 - Madison Central 0

There has to be some payback involved for MC from last years two losses to CCH...the last one coming at the feet of Day's 20 second goal to end the game after MC tied it on a questionable PK...........

Both games were very physical (one sided mostly), but not sure if that was because of some of the players chose to play that way.

Anyhoo.......rarely do I do predictions (beacuse I am always right and it affects attendance if I give out the score in advance)

There has to be some payback involved for MC from last years two losses to CCH...the last one coming at the feet of Day's 20 second goal to end the game after MC tied it on a questionable PK...........

Both games were very physical (one sided mostly), but not sure if that was because of some of the players chose to play that way.

Anyhoo.......rarely do I do predictions (beacuse I am always right and it affects attendance if I give out the score in advance)

OTB(ole' buddy), I'm pretty sure you are mixing up MoCo and MC, does make for a good story line though.