Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calvary Christian 2 Conner 2

Featured Replies

Final

Wow!!!

Another competitive match vs a much larger (enrollment) opponent.

Happy to see that the Courgars are making some noise this season.

Actually I would have thought Calvary would have came out with a better result as Connor is down this year. Holmes and Beechwood have beat them this year.

Agreed. We are certainly measuring the Cougers with a different "stick" this year

 

......both "Cougers"

Totally agree oldtbb84

  • Author

The potential for the Calvary cougars next year could be unreal. But this should have been a win for them, their touches weren't on and Conner scored a goal with only a couple minutes left.

Agree with the "thought Calvary would have had a better result" Vs Connor. I would have thought more like a 3-4 goal win, Connor is way down this season. Can Calvary win their region this year, region 10 is over all down, not sure there is a dominant team. Bourbon Co sits on top and they are #56 in KY, kind of says it all.

I think everyone is downplaying Connor. They too have a very strong sophomore class. This might of seemed like a good JV game this year but the next 2 years I expect both programs to surprise alot.

I think everyone is downplaying Connor. They too have a very strong sophomore class. This might of seemed like a good JV game this year but the next 2 years I expect both programs to surprise alot.

 

Wow, "good JV game this year". Not sure all the Calvary fans on here will appreciate that comment. Many have protrayed them to be much more than that. Based strictly on the numerous comments about how good this yrs team is I would expect them to contend for the 10 region title.

Agree with the "thought Calvary would have had a better result" Vs Connor. I would have thought more like a 3-4 goal win, Connor is way down this season. Can Calvary win their region this year, region 10 is over all down, not sure there is a dominant team. Bourbon Co sits on top and they are #56 in KY, kind of says it all.

 

Campbell County (KY#32) is 7-3 overall and 6-0 in Region 10. They already beat Bourbon, Calvary, MoCo, Pendleton, Brossart. Their three losses come at the hands of Region 9 teams (CovCath 1-2, Cooper 0-3 and HHS 0-2). They'd have to be considered favorites going into Regionals, but I certainly wouldn't say it's a lock by any means.

I stand corrected, Campbell Co looks to be the favorite to win the 10th region, but I hear you, no clear favorite. Thanks for the information.

Being young means up down games. They will keep improving and hopefully make a run- it's a fun season to watch...

I think it is Campbell in the 10 th but I wouldn't count Pendleton or Bourban. I was told Bourbon would host if they win their district.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.