Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 48 Highlands 24

Featured Replies

Focused here fella. I guess any other wins Ryle has will be because that team is down. Ship is sailing fella.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all three are down this year.

 

Which is why one team in Independence may pull out a win in a few weeks. :sssh:

Which is why one team in Independence may pull out a win in a few weeks. :sssh:[/quote

 

MAY?!?!?!? If SK doesn't beat this HHS team, they might as well hang up their cleats as any kind of contender for 6a this year! I really hate to say it, but the way this HHS team is playing now, it would be a very disappointing loss for SK at home and it would confirm that NKy is down even more than I thought!

Boy, Ryle has a VERY nice rushing attack. It would be a lot of fun to watch had they not been running over our guys. I've said before that their offense will be scary as the season goes on. They have to be feeling great about their opportunity this year. Good luck to them!

 

Highlands obviously has a long way to go and a lot of work to get there. I really appreciate these guys as they are working as hard or harder than all other HHS teams but they have the same target on their backs and are going to take their lumps. All we can wish for is that they learn and improve with every game and see what happens when district rolls around.

Focused here fella. I guess any other wins Ryle has will be because that team is down. Ship is sailing fella.

 

 

You guys are funny how you twist things around! Not "any" other wins. When you're on top, people take notice and you draw attention. I don't care who you are, but until you beat someone decent on your level, people will question the validity of "contender". It's not Ryle fault the teams they scheduled are way down. They are typically all very good. But unfortunately that means we really have know idea if this Ryle team is really a contender. Most are saying the game with Cooper should be a great win. Well if that's true, then I'm not sure they are a contender. Station (an above average, but not great) beat them bad! If Ryle wants to be considered a state contender, they need to beat Cooper fairly easy and SK. No matter how good SK is, I still don't see them doing anything different in the playoffs than they have in the past. NKy is having a down year.

 

You guys that aren't used to being on top get a little too sensitive. Just because I question whether they can make a state run, doesn't mean I won't root for them. I'll tell you the same thing I told SK and Dixie last year. I call it like it is and by what I see and know. I just feel the only team in NKy that has a chance to make a deep run this year is Beechwood. I hope I'm wrong and I will root for every NKy team.

I

real question is how many heads are going to roll at highlands? Ryle is legit. You haters out there are too funny. Remember it started last year with a 5 game win streak. Morgan is real. Long is real. England, batman, meiman, rich, wright, etc. we are not going away. If you say the teams they play are down , just look at the scores. Look at the away games won. Just haters. Lol

 

Wait! You mean to tell me Batman is on your team? There you have it! Batman doesn't lose!

 

Just sayin!

24-7 second half score. If this team doesn't score big in the first half which they did in two games, the adjust and get it done big time in the second half. They've done that twice this year. Team is maturing.

I'll be the first to say it, SK beats Ryle by 20, SK is the real deal, Ryle is a pretender.

 

I have said that forever.

HHS/CCH combined = 1 win

Brossart = 4 wins

 

Raise your hand if you had that scenario laid out before the season started.

 

Come on you could get 11 of us old out of shape guys and be 4-0 with the schedule BB has played.

I have said that forever.

 

Saying it doesn't make it true.. good thing we get to play and not take your word for it.

You guys are funny how you twist things around! Not "any" other wins. When you're on top, people take notice and you draw attention. I don't care who you are, but until you beat someone decent on your level, people will question the validity of "contender". It's not Ryle fault the teams they scheduled are way down. They are typically all very good. But unfortunately that means we really have know idea if this Ryle team is really a contender. Most are saying the game with Cooper should be a great win. Well if that's true, then I'm not sure they are a contender. Station (an above average, but not great) beat them bad! If Ryle wants to be considered a state contender, they need to beat Cooper fairly easy and SK. No matter how good SK is, I still don't see them doing anything different in the playoffs than they have in the past. NKy is having a down year.

 

You guys that aren't used to being on top get a little too sensitive. Just because I question whether they can make a state run, doesn't mean I won't root for them. I'll tell you the same thing I told SK and Dixie last year. I call it like it is and by what I see and know. I just feel the only team in NKy that has a chance to make a deep run this year is Beechwood. I hope I'm wrong and I will root for every NKy team.

 

So you're saying Beechwood is gonna beat Highlands? If that's the case will they even make the playoffs? At least Ryle will be there. Come to union, they'll sell you a ticket.

Newspaper this morning said Bateman had 147 yards 3 tds and England had 100 yards 1 td but turned his ankle.

Morgan completed 22-of-33 pass attempts for 249 yards and a score. Hergott finished 15-of-28 for 191 yards and three touchdowns.

Come on you could get 11 of us old out of shape guys and be 4-0 with the schedule BB has played.

 

Again, tell me who had that thus far into the season.

Some of this stuff on here gets funnier every week. 17 to 17 game at half, 20-17 late 3rd and game is a runaway. Come on man. The true weakness of Highlands showed last night in the 2nd half. 6, yes 6 offensive plays. First 3 series of second half are 3 and out.

 

Some of you clamor about putting Beal on offense, to do what exactly? How you want to get him the ball? Pretty obvious what every opposing team is doing or attempting to do.

 

First 4 games have exposed many many holes, some of which could be addressed by TRULY evaluating your personnel. I am with BlueBirdWarrior in that the days of forcing yourself to 2 platoon are gone in the short term. Get your BEST on the field no matter if they have to play every snap.

 

Ryle has a nice team and most people know that. Will be curious to see how they do going forward.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.