Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 48 Highlands 24

Featured Replies

The best part of this night was getting the personal tour of the Fieldhouse in "death valley". :thumb: That is a sweet facility.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did HHS make the changes that were alluded to in the prediction thread?

RC99 and Voice. Ryle is in the same boat as Highlands. Ryle wants to prove themselves in Districts. From what I have heard, If Ryle gets 1 district win, they still get a home playoff game. They want to prove they can be the best Boone Cty team, then go on from there. As far as a regular season record is concerned. There is a chance they could go 8-2, 9-1 or 10-0. I see them running the table with the exception of Cooper and SK. Cooper could go either way. SK will definitely be a challenge. A home playoff game would be a great goal. The record will take care of itself. This is just my opinion. I guarantee this team is taking it 1 week at a time.

HHS/CCH combined = 1 win

Brossart = 4 wins

 

Raise your hand if you had that scenario laid out before the season started.

Did HHS make the changes that were alluded to in the prediction thread?

 

Problem with the "tweak" is you still have the Harrison's.

I'll be the first to say it, SK beats Ryle by 20, SK is the real deal, Ryle is a pretender.

There was a time when beating Highlands made you for real, is this not one of those times?

 

This is not one of those times. But enjoy anyway.

Congrats to Ryle on the victory.

Congrats to Ryle tonight on a great win. It will not last long.

Congrats to Ryle on the victory, with that being said... I would not base them being a final 4 team by beating this highlands team.

 

The defense for the main part is soft, they do not have a nasty/mean mentality to themselves, they are satisfied with giving up yards and no touchdown IMO. They (the defense) does not have a man or two that are tenacious/hungry to get the ball carrier and lay a punishing hit. With this being my first game of the season actually seeing it hurts me to say that I do not see this HHS team as a state competitor.

 

I know that ryle is supposed to be "so great" but in all honesty the teams of HHS that I know and was a part of didn't even blink at the thought of losing to a northern ky team let alone two of them. Something needs to change or this team will be luck to go plus .500.

I know I'm on a rant but... Highlands linebackers were not making plays in the backfield that were clearly there for the taking. If they still teach the same keys as they did 5 years ago ryle backs should've been stopped on multiple plays for a loss and it just wasn't happening. I'm being hard on the defense I know, I was never much of an offensive guy.

Panic mode, for real. This Ryle team barely beat the Lex Cath team that JC ran off the field.

I've never heard of a Boone County team beating CCH, LC and Highlands in the same year.

 

How many times has a Boone County team played all three in the same year?

real question is how many heads are going to roll at highlands? Ryle is legit. You haters out there are too funny. Remember it started last year with a 5 game win streak. Morgan is real. Long is real. England, batman, meiman, rich, wright, etc. we are not going away. If you say the teams they play are down , just look at the scores. Look at the away games won. Just haters. Lol

I'm

real question is how many heads are going to roll at highlands? Ryle is legit. You haters out there are too funny. Remember it started last year with a 5 game win streak. Morgan is real. Long is real. England, batman, meiman, rich, wright, etc. we are not going away. If you say the teams they play are down , just look at the scores. Look at the away games won. Just haters. Lol

 

It's a long season fella. Now focus on the next team on your schedule.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.