Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 48 Highlands 24

Featured Replies

  • Replies 221
  • Views 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job Raiders !!!!!!!!!

Congrats Ryle!

 

I am really happy for the Raiders.

Congrats to Ryle. Great game all around for them. Birds need to figure it out. And soon!

 

But you know what, Highlands can legit go 8-7 and win State.

 

Just sayin!

I thought this would be closer. Either way, congratulations to Ryle. I'm really looking forward to their game against Simon Kenton. On another note, it's sounding like the game between Highlands and Cov Cath should be much closer than it's been in recent years.

This game was way more one sided than the scoreboard showed. Ryle missed a lot of opportunities to score in the first half and also gave up too many big plays defensively.

Thought my 14 point spread was too close. Ryle is for real.

This game was way more one sided than the scoreboard showed. Ryle missed a lot of opportunities to score in the first half and also gave up too many big plays defensively.

 

Really??? Didn't the Birds fumble on the two yard line in the first half? So it was Ryle "missing opportunities" and HHS not making plays to stop them when it counted??? And wasn't it 34-24 with 5 min left in the game??? I think you have your Ryle goggles on!

 

Ryle has a nice team. Not sold they are ready to make a run at 6A right now. But hopefully they continue to improve. They have some work to do and it's still early. LOVE England, QB is nice player, and I found my new favorite player...#10 ! Love him. What's that kids name?

I thought this would be closer. Either way, congratulations to Ryle. I'm really looking forward to their game against Simon Kenton. On another note, it's sounding like the game between Highlands and Cov Cath should be much closer than it's been in recent years.

 

Highlands is going to have to be way down.

Thought my 14 point spread was too close. Ryle is for real.

 

Define "for real".

# 10's Eric wright for Ryle. Jared Daurghty for HHS. ( I'M sure I spelled his name wrong )

# 10's Eric wright for Ryle. Jared Daurghty for HHS. ( I'M sure I spelled his name wrong )

 

Ryle number 10. Love him. Already love Daugherty.

This game was way more one sided than the scoreboard showed. Ryle missed a lot of opportunities to score in the first half and also gave up too many big plays defensively.

 

The scoreboard shows a 24 point victory for a team that was up just 10 with 5 minutes to play. HHS in desperation mode (on side kick and going for it on 4th down in their own territory) enables Ryle to tack on two late scores.

 

If anything the game was closer than the scoreboard indicates.

Define "for real".

 

A final 4 to state threat.

We owned the second half. D stiffened up. We moved the ball at will and chewed the clock. So no it wasnt close. The game was well under control.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.