Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 48 Highlands 24

Featured Replies

I believe Cov Cath is stronger at the line of scrimmage than Highlands. Both teams are even in offensive playmakers. What do the Ryle fans think? They have seen both teams.

 

Probably all for another thread. CCH's OL was pretty solid but their QB needs experience and none of CCH's skilled players stood out. And don't start me on CCH's defense, it was poor at best.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Weinrich still coaching the D? If not he needs to be. D doesn't look like past teams. Giving up to many points.

I believe Cov Cath is stronger at the line of scrimmage than Highlands. Both teams are even in offensive playmakers. What do the Ryle fans think? They have seen both teams.

 

And this is why I think the jury is still out on Ryle. If we are talking Cov being comparable to HHS and obviously LC isn't much better, then I have to say this Ryle team is still unproven. Because as much as I want to hold on to hope, HHS is just not good right now. Scott County got drilled by Elder and SC could have scored 100 on HHS last week if they wanted. I think there is more than just "not enough talent" going on with this team.

And this is why I think the jury is still out on Ryle. If we are talking Cov being comparable to HHS and obviously LC isn't much better, then I have to say this Ryle team is still unproven. Because as much as I want to hold on to hope, HHS is just not good right now. Scott County got drilled by Elder and SC could have scored 100 on HHS last week if they wanted. I think there is more than just "not enough talent" going on with this team.

 

Comparing scores is dangerous. I don't want to go into the explanation tonight, I am ready to watch some TV.

Nobody is suckering me into talking about Hergott.

 

And D1 yes, but the game I watched didn't scream Ohio State good.

 

I'll bite. The good: D-1 body. The bad: Look at his completion percentage. I'll keep it vanilla and leave it at that.

I'll bite. The good: D-1 body. The bad: Look at his completion percentage. I'll keep it vanilla and leave it at that.

 

Remember, my first line is on Hergott and my second one on Morgan.

 

I assume you are talking about Hergott, thus you bit?

 

When the angry mob shows up at your door you can't say you weren't warned.

Remember' date=' my first line is on Hergott and my second one on Morgan. I assume you are talking about Hergott, thus you bit? When the angry mob shows up at your door you can't say you weren't warned.[/quote']

 

Guru is on his game tonight lol.

In all fairness, I think we all need to give Hergott and the Highlands offense some time, the postseason may be a whole different ballgame.

Morgan is a stud, kid just holds himself well out there and is a big strong kid. I walked out of the stadium behind him and he was impressive looking. I could see him being a QB at the D1 level. His arm strength is also very impressive.

 

The Ryle vs SK game will be epic. I may have to catch that game.

Morgan is a stud' date=' kid just holds himself well out there and is a big strong kid. I walked out of the stadium behind him and he was impressive looking. I could see him being a QB at the D1 level. His arm strength is also very impressive. The Ryle vs SK game will be epic. I may have to catch that game.[/quote']

 

The first time I saw him throw a pass in the 5th grade I said he was D1.

Morgan is a stud, kid just holds himself well out there and is a big strong kid. I walked out of the stadium behind him and he was impressive looking. I could see him being a QB at the D1 level. His arm strength is also very impressive.

 

The Ryle vs SK game will be epic. I may have to catch that game.

 

The first time I saw him throw a pass in the 5th grade I said he was D1.

 

While we are on this topic, is Morgan's mom a stud? His dad can barely push his grocery cart through Kroger. :D

Remember, my first line is on Hergott and my second one on Morgan.

 

I assume you are talking about Hergott, thus you bit?

 

 

 

When the angry mob shows up at your door you can't say you weren't warned.

 

I appreciate the warning but numbers don't lie. You can't dispute the statistics.

There was a time when beating Highlands made you for real, is this not one of those times?

There was a time when beating Highlands made you for real, is his not one of those times?

 

All history aside, this is a very solid win for the Raiders period.

In all fairness, I think we all need to give Hergott and the Highlands offense some time, the postseason may be a whole different ballgame.

 

In all fairness a D1 QB doesn't command a 1-3 record. I just don't see the results to justify the hype. Has the body, skills need alot of work.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.