Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 48 Highlands 24

Featured Replies

Full game? Starters play the whole game? Can't really use a scrimmage as a measuring stick, but if it makes you feel better.

Not sure why you would think it makes me feel better? I just answered your question.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why you would think it makes me feel better? I just answered your question.

 

Sorry, wasn't aimed at you

Sorry, wasn't aimed at you

Ok gotcha, I should have answered some of your questions anyway. If I remember correctly, played in game conditions, fourth quarter or middle of fourth quarter JV went in to play. I will search on here for a thread about the scrimmage.

She cheers for everyone. Don't be haters because she knows more football than most of the people in the stands.

Stay persistent, ( I'm sure you are ) he definitely has the talent to play on Saturdays. Good luck.

 

Have him also play for the soccer team.....doesn't have to play one soccer game, but you can tell the college coaches he is a soccer style kicker....seems to be the trend.

Ok gotcha, I should have answered some of your questions anyway. If I remember correctly, played in game conditions, fourth quarter or middle of fourth quarter JV went in to play. I will search on here for a thread about the scrimmage.

 

I was at the game, JV played the the 4th, BS didn't bring their JV and rolled over Ryle's JV as you can imagine. Ryles Varsity held their own against BS, losing by 1 TD if I recall.

I was at the game, JV played the the 4th, BS didn't bring their JV and rolled over Ryle's JV as you can imagine. Ryles Varsity held their own against BS, losing by 1 TD if I recall.

That was a lot of players for not having their JV.

If we are done talking about the game we can close this thread out.

Sorry, wasn't aimed at you

 

Ryle will beat your beloved Jags by 14, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Have him also play for the soccer team.....doesn't have to play one soccer game, but you can tell the college coaches he is a soccer style kicker....seems to be the trend.

 

That will not happen. Actually plays a position on the field, so the selling point is what you might get when "kicking" is the only thing being done.

Great win Ryle! Congrats to Ryle Coaching Staff (past and present) and all the Raiders.

 

And for Highlands, the sky is still the limit this year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.