Green County @ Lexington Christian Academy Predictions

Bluto

Who Wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

The last two regular season games between these two were good ones, with Green winning both of them (the last in OT in Lexington). This bunch of players for Green have taken to the new coach (Hunter Jackson). 20 Seniors dressed and playing with well over 50 on the squad. LCA had better buckle their chin straps because they are going to need them Friday night. And yes TSYoung, you guys at Monroe hope they buckle because you well remember the battles the two have had in the past. You have a very strong program and got a great win last week but I think the storm is starting to brew in Green County again!!

I believe this one will be a slobber knocker. LCA is talented but don't sleep on this Dragon squad. The confidence is on the rise. These two programs have had some good ones in the past. Coach Hunter Jackson has the folks believing in Greensburg and with some experience in the press box with Coach G, they know this LCA program quite well. I look for a close one and turnovers will be key. I'm gonna take the Dragons in a upset 28-24.

LCA put it on the Dragons last year pretty good. 55-16

I know Green Co is much improved over the last 2 years. We have the pieces to be competitive with most anybody on our schedule.

LCA's defense can be worked on as evidenced by KCD's 500 yards of offense though Williamsburg failed to reach 100 yards of offense.

Bottom line, i think Green will be able to move the ball. Must avoid turnovers and must finish drives in the red zone.

Very concerned about the potent LCA passing attack. LCA is 32/40 passing with over 600 yards passing in two games. Also, I know Dillon Wheatley is a quality back.

Assuming Miller is the starter at QB and Nieves is getting his stats in mopup time? Or is it a timeshare? Either way, both have impressive stats.

Green's pass defense is largely untested and am concerned if it will be up to the test vs LCA.

The last two regular season games between these two were good ones, with Green winning both of them (the last in OT in Lexington). This bunch of players for Green have taken to the new coach (Hunter Jackson). 20 Seniors dressed and playing with well over 50 on the squad. LCA had better buckle their chin straps because they are going to need them Friday night. And yes TSYoung, you guys at Monroe hope they buckle because you well remember the battles the two have had in the past. You have a very strong program and got a great win last week but I think the storm is starting to brew in Green County again!!

Last year LCA won 55-16.

LCA put it on the Dragons last year pretty good. 55-16

I know Green Co is much improved over the last 2 years. We have the pieces to be competitive with most anybody on our schedule.

LCA's defense can be worked on as evidenced by KCD's 500 yards of offense though Williamsburg failed to reach 100 yards of offense.

Bottom line, i think Green will be able to move the ball. Must avoid turnovers and must finish drives in the red zone.

Very concerned about the potent LCA passing attack. LCA is 32/40 passing with over 600 yards passing in two games. Also, I know Dillon Wheatley is a quality back.

Assuming Miller is the starter at QB and Nieves is getting his stats in mopup time? Or is it a timeshare? Either way, both have impressive stats.

Green's pass defense is largely untested and am concerned if it will be up to the test vs LCA.

They are splitting snaps. Both are starting. What has been amazing so far is that a majority of the passing yards have been in the 1st half of their first two games.