Danville 46 Rockcastle County 18

GC_Lions

I have to say Danville has some very talented D-1 receivers and a pretty good QB. speed kills and Danville delivered! congrats on the win tonight. Rock didn't play up to their potential and never had there star running back he won't be available until the 4th week of the season. Good luck admirals next week and the rest of your season. With all the speed you have you should be able to compete with anyone you play this year. I will take my plate of crow now and enjoy it nicely ;)

Give me 3 helpings of crow and some possum with ground hog soup.

Congrats to the Ads and never doubt the speed they usually have.

Shocked that our pass def was beat so bad and that our running game wasn't there.

I didn't know of any injuries coming in but someone said the Lovell kid was hurt, what happened .

Doubt it would have mattered.

No party tonight

And one more thing, in my opinion when a team gets a running clock put on them and the winning team has the second string young guys in the game, isn't it time for the losing team to put in their young guys? Come on RC you guys left you first stringers in the game at 46 to 6. You scored 12 points on the young kids, does that make you feel better? I guess the score looks better to those who don't know the game story.:idunno: